CSIR
– IICT Recruitment 2022 | CSIR – IICT: 07 Project Assistant & Project
Associate Posts 2022 | CSIR – IICT Project Assistant & Project Associate
Job Notification 2022 | CSIR – IICT Project Assistant & Project Associate
2022 Online Application @ https://www.iict.res.in/– CSIR – IICT invites Online
applications for recruitment of 07 Principal Project Associate, Project
Associate-I, Project Associate-I, Project Assistant Posts. This online facility
will be available in the Official website @ https://www.iict.res.in/ from 21.01.2022
to 31.01.2022.
|
CSIR – IICT Recruitment 2022 [Quick Summary] |
|
|
Organization Name: |
CSIR – Indian Institute Of Chemical Technology |
|
Notification No: |
02/2022 |
|
Job Category: |
Central Govt Jobs |
|
Employment Type: |
Temporary Basis |
|
Total No of Vacancies: |
07 Principal Project Associate, Project
Associate-I, Project Assistant Posts |
|
Place of Posting: |
Hyderabad |
|
Starting Date: |
21.01.2022 |
|
Last Date: |
31.01.2022 |
|
Apply Mode: |
Online |
|
Official Website |
https://www.iict.res.in/ |
Latest
CSIR – IICT Project Assistant & Project Associate Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CSIR
– IICT Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Posts |
No. of Posts |
|
1. |
Principal Project Associate |
01 |
|
2. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
3. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
4. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
5. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
6. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
7. |
Project Assistant |
01 |
|
Total |
07 |
|
CSIR – IICT Project Assistant & Project
Associate Eligibility
Criteria:
Educational
Qualification:
|
1. Principal
Project Associate - Essential
Qualification: PhD in Chemistry with 4 years
experience in Membrane Technology Desirable
Qualification: Expertise in membrane synthesis,
characterization and membrane processes is preferable |
|
2. Project
Associate-I – Essential
Qualification: MSc in Organic Chemistry Desirable
Qualification: 1 or 2 year hands on experience
in organic synthesis/ Biotransformation reactions or NET / GATE qualification
is preferable |
|
3. Project
Associate-I – Essential
Qualification: MSc in Biochemistry/
Biotechnology/Zoology (or) B.Tech in Biotechnology (or) M.Pharm in
Pharmacology Desirable
Qualification: M.Tech in Biotechnology and also
handling experience in histology & immunohistochemistry of animal tissue
sections will be desirable |
|
4. Project
Associate-I – Essential
Qualification: M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics Desirable
Qualification: Experience in vaccine
formulation & immunological studies |
|
5. Project
Associate-I – Essential
Qualification: B.Tech in Chemical Engineering Desirable
Qualification: M.Tech in Chemical Engineering
with specialisation in Industrial pollution control is preferable with
experience in waste treatment & analysis |
|
6. Project
Associate-I - Essential Qualification:
B.Tech in Chem. Engg / Oil Tech Desirable
Qualification: M.Tech in Chem. Engg / Oil Tech
and also knowledge of oils & fats processing is desirable |
|
7. Project
Assistant - Essential Qualification:
BSc in Computer Science (or) 3 years Diploma in Engg & Tech. (Computer
Science) Desirable
Qualification: B.Tech in Computer Science is
preferable. Knowledge in Multimedia tools, design & info graphics, office
automation with 2 years experience in any reputed organisation is desirable |
Age Limit:
|
1. Principal
Project Associate – 40 years |
|
2. Project
Associate-I – 35 years |
|
3. Project
Associate-I – 35 years |
|
4. Project
Associate-I – 35 years |
|
5. Project
Associate-I – 35 years |
|
6. Project
Associate-I – 35 years |
|
7. Project
Assistant – 50 years |
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CSIR – IICT official
Notification 2022 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
1. Principal
Project Associate - Rs. 49,000+HRA |
|
2. Project
Associate-I - Rs. 31,000+HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National
Eligibility tests-CSIR-UGC-NET including lectureship (Assistant
Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level
examination conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies
and institutions ii) and ₹. 25,000+HRA for others who don’t qualify (i) above |
|
3. Project
Associate-I - Rs. 25,000+HRA |
|
4. Project
Associate-I - Rs. 31,000+HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility
tests-CSIR-UGC-NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or
(b) A selection process through National level examination conducted by
Central Government Departments and their agencies and institutions ii) and ₹.
25,000+HRA for others who don’t qualify (i) above |
|
5. Project
Associate-I - Rs. 25,000+HRA |
|
6. Project
Associate-I - Rs. 31,000+HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National
Eligibility tests-CSIR-UGC-NET including lectureship (Assistant
Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level
examination conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies
and institutions ii) and ₹. 25,000+HRA for others who don’t qualify (i) above |
|
7. Project
Assistant - Rs. 20,000+HRA |
CSIR – IICT Project Assistant & Project
Associate Selection Process 2022:
CSIR – IICT may follow
the following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
written exam |
|
2. |
online interview |
|
. The date and time for
holding virtual interviews of the shortlisted candidates will be intimated on
our website/through e-mail in due course. |
|
How to apply
for CSIR – IICT Project Assistant & Project Associate Post:
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the
above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the
link on the CSIR – IICT website in the careers webpage under current openings
section i.e. https://www.iict.res.in/ from 21.01.2022 to 31.01.2022. No other
mode of application will be accepted.
Important Dates
for CSIR – IICT Project Assistant & Project Associate Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
21.01.2022 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
31.01.2022 |
CSIR – IICT Project
Assistant & Project Associate Official Notification & Application Link:
|
CSIR – IICT Official
Website Career Page |
|
|
CSIR – IICT Official
Notification PDF |
|
|
CSIR – IICT Online
Application Form |