IBPS CRP RRBs X Office Assistants, Officers (Scale I, II & III) Final Result & Provisional Allotment 2021 | IBPS CRP RRBs X Office Assistants, Officers (Scale I, II & III) Result 2021: Hello Aspirants!!! Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducted examination for recruit of Group “A”- Officers (Scale-I) & Officers (Scale- II & III ) Posts in various centers throughout India. IBPS CRP RRBs X has Recently Uploaded Result for the Post of Officers (Scale-I) & Officers (Scale- II & III ) Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Who have Applied for this Recruitment Exam can Download Result now.
IBPS CRP
RRBs X Office Assistants, Officers (Scale I, II & III) Results 2021:
Now
all the candidates are eagerly waiting for IBPS CRP RRBs X Officers (Scale-I) &
Officers (Scale- II & III )Results 2021. For that reason here we are with
you to give the complete information about IBPS CRP RRBs X Officers (Scale-I) &
Officers (Scale- II & III )results 2021. Candidates must carry their
Application Number/Registration Number, Date on Birth/Password for check their
results, Cut off Marks and merit list 2021.
Steps to
download IBPS CRP RRBs X Officers (Scale I, II & III) Result 2021
1.
Candidates who want to download IBPS CRP RRBs X Officers (Scale-I) & Officers (Scale- II &
III )Result 2021 must visit
the official website https://www.ibps.in/
2.
Find the IBPS CRP RRBs X Officers (Scale-I) & Officers (Scale- II & III )Result 2021 Link
3.
Aspirants Use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for
downloading the Result.
4.
Now your IBPS CRP RRBs X Officers (Scale-I) Result 2021 will be displayed.
5.
Download and Save your Result.
6.
Take Print out for Future Reference.
|
Result of Online Main
Examination For CRP RRBs-X - Office Assistants (Provisional Allotment) |
|
|
Online Main Exam &
Interview for CRP RRBs-X-Officers Scale I (Provisional Allotment) |
|
|
Result for Online Single
Exam & Interview for CRP RRBs-X-Officers Scale II (GBO) (Provisional
Allotment) |
|
|
Result for Online Single
Exam & Interview for CRP RRBs-X-Officers Scale II (Specialist Officers)
(Provisional Allotment) |
|
|
Result for Online Single
Exam & Interview for CRP RRBs-X-Officers Scale III (Provisional
Allotment) |
|
|
IBPS CRP RRBs X Exam
Pattern |
|
|
IBPS CRP RRBs X Official
Website Career Page |
|
|
IBPS CRP RRBs X Official
Notification PDF |
|
|
IBPS CRP RRBs X Online Application
Form |
Merit List for IBPS CRP RRBs X Officers (Scale
II & III):
The
IBPS CRP RRBs X Recruitment 2021 has released its notification. So, a huge
number of applicants had applied for this post. Officers (Scale II & III)
Result 2021 is provided only to aspirants attended the exams. Based on the
performance in the exams the candidates can view Result.