BEL Recruitment 2023 82 Trainee Engineer Posts

BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2023 | BEL Trainee Engineer Job Notification 2023 | BEL Trainee Engineer 2023 Application Form PDF Download @ https://www.bel-india.in/– BEL invites applications for recruitment of 82 Trainee Engineer-I (Electronics/ Mechanical/ Computer Science), Project Engineer-I (Electronics/ Mechanical/ Computer Science), Project Engineer-I (Control Electronics) Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website @ https://www.bel-india.in/. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 28.06.2023. 

BEL Recruitment 2023 82 Trainee Engineer Posts

BEL Recruitment 2023  [Quick Summary]

Organization Name:

Bharat Electronics Limited

Notification No:

6050/TE-I&PE-I/HR/PDIC/2023-24, dated: 14.06.2023 

Job Category:

Central Govt Jobs 

Employment Type:

Temporary Basis

Total No of Vacancies: 

82 Trainee Engineer-I (Electronics/ Mechanical/ Computer Science), Project Engineer-I (Electronics/ Mechanical/ Computer Science), Project Engineer-I (Control Electronics) Posts

Place of Posting: 

Bengaluru 

Starting Date: 

14.06.2023 

Last Date: 

28.06.2023 

Apply Mode:

Offline

Official Website 

https://www.bel-india.in/ 

Latest BEL Trainee Engineer Vacancy Details:

BEL Invites Applications for the Following Posts

SI No

Name of Posts

No. of Posts

1.

Trainee Engineer-I (Electronics/ Mechanical/ Computer Science)

Electronics - 33

Mechanical - 04

Computer Science – 06

Total- 43 posts

43

2.

Project Engineer-I (Electronics/ Mechanical/ Computer Science)

Electronics - 24

Mechanical - 05

Computer Science - 09

Total- 38 posts

38

3.

Project Engineer-I (Control Electronics)

Electronics/ Electrical - 01

Total- 01 post

01

 

Total

82

 

BEL Trainee Engineer Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualification:  

1. Trainee Engineer-I (Electronics/ Mechanical/ Computer Science) - B.E./ B. Tech / B.Sc Engineering degree (4-year course) in relevant disciplines of Electronics / Mechanical/ Computer Science from reputed University/ Institution/ College with 55% and above for General/OBC/EWS candidates & Pass Class for SC/ ST/ PwBD Candidates.

Minimum relevant Post Qualification Experience as on 01.05.2023: Minimum 06 Months of relevant post qualification industrial experience

2. Project Engineer-I (Electronics/ Mechanical/ Computer Science) - B.E./ B. Tech/ B.Sc Engineering degree (4-year course) in relevant disciplines Electronics/ Mechanical/ Computer Science of from reputed University/ Institution/ College with 55% and above for General/ OBC/ EWS candidates & Pass Class for SC/ ST/ PwBD Candidates.

Minimum relevant Post Qualification Experience as on 01.05.2023: Minimum 06 Months of relevant post qualification industrial experience

3. Project Engineer-I (Control Electronics) - B.E./ B. Tech/ B.Sc Engineering degree (4-year course) in relevant disciplines Electronics/ Electrical of from reputed University/ Institution/ College with 55% and above for General/ OBC/ EWS candidates & Pass Class for SC/ ST/ PwBD Candidates.

Minimum relevant Post Qualification Experience as on 01.05.2023: Minimum 02 years of relevant post qualification industrial experience

Age Limit: (As on 01.05.2023)

1. Trainee Engineer-I (Electronics/ Mechanical/ Computer Science) - 28 years

2. Project Engineer-I (Electronics/ Mechanical/ Computer Science) - 32 years

3. Project Engineer-I (Control Electronics) - 32 years

 The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BEL official Notification 2023 for more reference

 

Salary Details:

Trainee Engineer - I: Trainee Engineers will be engaged for an initial period of 02 years and may be extended upto a maximum of 01 year (including initial period) based on project requirement and individual performance. Candidates will be paid consolidated remuneration of Rs. 30,000/- per month for the 1st year and Rs. 35,000/- for 2nd year. In the event of extension of tenure, the remuneration shall be Rs. 40,000/- for 3rd year per month.

Project Engineers - I: Project Engineers will be engaged for an initial period of 3 years which may be extended upto a maximum of 01 year (including initial period) based on project requirement and individual performance. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 40,000/- per month for the 1st year and Rs. 45,000/- for 2nd year and Rs. 50,000/- for 3rd year. In the event of extension of tenure, the remuneration shall be Rs. 55,000/- for 4th year per month.

- However, if any candidate has completed three years of tenure as a Trainee Engineer in BEL and applied and selected for Project Engineer post he/ she will be directly inducted as Project Engineer –II. The overall tenure will be limited to 3 years only. The remuneration of such candidates will be Rs.45.000/- for the 1st year, Rs. 50,000/- for 2nd year and Rs.55,000/- for the 3rd year.

- In addition to above a consolidated amount of Rs. 12,000/- per year will be paid towards expenses like Medical Insurance & Life Insurance premium, attire allowance, stitching charges, footwear allowance etc. The additional amount shall be paid in two instalments. First instalment will be processed in the first month’s salary after joining and the second instalment will be paid after completion of 6 months from the date of joining.

 

BEL Trainee Engineer Selection Process 2023:

Selection will be through a Written Test for shortlisted candidates, followed by an Interview, only for those candidates who qualify in the Written Test. The venue for the Written Test/ Interview will be at Bengaluru.

 

Application Fee/Exam Fee for BEL Trainee Engineer:  

a. Trainee Engineer: Candidates belonging to General/ OBC/ EWS category are required to pay Rs. 150/- plus 18% GST as an application fee.

b. Project Engineer: Candidates belonging to General/ OBC/ EWS category are required to pay Rs. 400/- plus 18% GST as an application fee.

c. Candidates belonging to SC, ST & PwBD categories are exempted from payment of application fee.

a. Candidates are requested to read the details and screenshots for making the payment.

b. Candidates can also make the payment by approaching SBI branch. Candidates are required to select SBI branch in the payment option and download & print the challan generated through SBI Collect and deposit the application fee of Trainee Engineer-I of Rs. 150/- plus 18% GST and Project Engineer-I of Rs. 400/- plus 18% GST applicable bank charges in any SBI Branch. The candidate should ensure to obtain the seal and signature of the bank official.

 c. Candidates have to enter the “SBI Collect Reference No.” generated after payment, in the Application Form.

d. Candidate may go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting application fees and sending the application. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates may take note that no cheque, DD or cash will be accepted towards payment of application fee.

 

How to apply for BEL Trainee Engineer Post:  

Applications complete in all respects should be sent by post (sealed envelope-A4 size only) - Super-scribed for Trainee Engineer “Application for the post of Trainee Engineer (Job Code No.: ______)” Super-scribed for Project Engineer “Application for the post of Project Engineer (Job Code No.: ______)” and sent to below mentioned address:

Manager (HR),

Product Development & Innovation Centre (PDIC),

Bharat Electronics Limited, Prof. U R Rao Road,

Near Nagaland Circle, Jalahalli Post,

Bengaluru – 560 013, India.

 

Important Dates for BEL Trainee Engineer Post: 

Starting Date for Submission of Application

14.06.2023

Last date for Submission of Application

28.06.2023

 

BEL Trainee Engineer Official Notification & Application Link:

BEL Official Website Career Page

Click Here

BEL Official Notification PDF

Click Here

BEL Application Form PDF

Click Here

Link for online payment of application fee

Click Here

Instructions for making payment through SBI Collect

Click Here

prescribed OBC Certificate format.

Click Here

prescribed SC/ST Certificate format.

Click Here

prescribed EWS Certificate format.

Click Here

prescribed PwBD Certificate format.

Click Here


Previous Post Next Post