Apex
Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 | Apex Bank: 36 Assistant Manager Posts
2022 | Apex Bank Assistant Manager Job Notification 2022 | Apex Bank Assistant
Manager 2022 Online Application @ https://eg.apexbank.in/– Apex Bank invites
Online applications for recruitment of 36 Deputy General Manager, Assistant
General Manager, Deputy Manager, Asstt. Manager & Manager Posts. This
online facility will be available in the Official website @ https://eg.apexbank.in/
from 25.01.2022 to 25.02.2022.
|
Apex Bank Recruitment 2022 [Quick Summary] |
|
|
Organization Name: |
Madhya Pradesh Rajya Sahakari Bank Mydt. |
|
Employment Type: |
Regular Basis |
|
Total No of Vacancies: |
36 Deputy General Manager, Assistant General
Manager, Deputy Manager, Asstt. Manager & Manager Posts |
|
Place of Posting: |
Bhopal |
|
Starting Date: |
25.01.2022 |
|
Last Date: |
25.02.2022 |
|
Apply Mode: |
Online |
|
Official Website |
https://eg.apexbank.in/ |
Latest
Apex Bank Assistant Manager Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Apex
Bank Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Posts |
No. of Posts |
|
1. |
Deputy General Manager (SM-I) |
03 |
|
2. |
Assistant General Manager (SM-II) |
04 |
|
3. |
Manager Finance/ Accounts (MM-I) |
02 |
|
4. |
Manager Law (MM-I) |
01 |
|
5. |
Manager IT (MM-I) |
01 |
|
6. |
Deputy Manager Finance/ Accounts (MM-II) |
01 |
|
7. |
Deputy Manager IT (MM-II) |
01 |
|
8. |
Deputy Manager Agriculture (MM-II) |
01 |
|
9. |
Deputy Manager Law (MM-II) |
01 |
|
10. |
Deputy Manager Const./Maint. (MM-II) |
01 |
|
11. |
Deputy Manager General (MM-II) |
03 |
|
12. |
Asstt. Manager Agriculture (JM-I) |
01 |
|
13. |
Asstt. Manager IT (JM-I) |
01 |
|
14. |
Asstt. Manager PRO (JM-I) |
01 |
|
15. |
Asstt. Manager Const./Maint. (JM-I) |
01 |
|
16. |
Asstt. Manager Security (JM-I) |
01 |
|
17. |
Asstt. Manager General (JM-I) |
12 |
|
Total |
36 |
|
Apex Bank Assistant Manager Eligibility Criteria:
Educational
Qualification:
|
1. Deputy
General Manager (SM-I) - A First class Post
Graduation in Any discipline with MBA/PGDBM/CA and minimum 7 years Banking
Experience in Bank Officer Category |
|
2. Assistant
General Manager (SM-II) - A First class Post
Graduation in Any discipline with MBA/PGDBM/CA and minimum 5 years Banking
Experience in Bank Officer Category |
|
3. Manager
Finance/ Accounts (MM-I) - CA/CFA(Financial
Analyist) OR A First class graduate/Post graduate with 2 years MBA (Finance)
/ PGDM(Finance) OR equivalent course from a Govt. recognized Institute/
University. Experience-Candidate should have post qualification minimum 03
years of working experience. |
|
4. Manager
Law (MM-I) - Law Graduate First Class
(Integrated 5 yrs Law Course from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University OR
L.L.M. in first Class from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
Experience-Candidate should have post qualification minimum 03 years of
working experience in high court or other reputed institution/law firm. |
|
5. Manager
IT (MM-I) - A First class
MCA/B.E/BTech(Computer application/Computer Science/ Information Technology/
Electronics & Communication) from a Govt. recognized Institute/
University. Experience-Candidate should have post qualification minimum 03
years of working experience. |
|
6. Deputy
Manager Finance/ Accounts (MM-II) - CA/CFA(Financial Analyist) OR A First class graduate or Post graduate
in any discilpline with 2 years MBA (Finance)/ PGDBM(Finance) or equivalent
course from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University. Experience- Candidate
should have post qualification minimum 01 year of working experience |
|
7. Deputy
Manager IT (MM-II) - A First class BCA /
B.E/ BTech. (Computer application/Computer Science/ Information Technology/
Electronics & Communication) OR MCA, M.E, M.Tech.(Computer
application/Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics &
Communication) Experience- Candidate should have post qualification minimum 01 year of working
experience |
|
8. Deputy
Manager Agriculture (MM-II) - A First class
graduate in Agriculture /Agriculture Engineering. OR Master’s degree in
Agriculture/Agriculture Engineering. Experience- Candidate should have post qualification minimum 01 year of working
experience |
|
9. Deputy
Manager Law (MM-II) - Law Graduate First
Class (Integrated 5 yrs Law Course from a Govt. recognized Institute/
University) OR L.L.M. from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University. Experience- Candidate should have post qualification minimum 01 year of working
experience |
|
10. Deputy
Manager Const./Maint. (MM-II) - A First class
Bachelor's Civil/ Electical Engineering OR Master’s degree in Civil/
Electical Engineering Experience-Candidate should have post
qualification minimum 01 year of working experience |
|
11. Deputy
Manager General (MM-II) - A First class
Graduate in Commerce/Science/IT with MBA/PGDBM/PGPM/PGDM from Govt.
recognized Institute/ University. OR Post-graduation degree in Commerce/
Science/IT with MBA from Govt. recognized Institute/ University. Experience-Candidate
should have post qualification minimum 01 year of working experience |
|
12. Asstt.
Manager Agriculture (JM-I) - A Second
class graduate in Agriculture /Agriculture Engineering OR Post graduate’s
degree in Agriculture/Agriculture Engineering |
|
13. Asstt.
Manager IT (JM-I) - A Second class
BCA/B.E/BTech (Computer application/Computer Science/ Information Technology/
Electronics & Communication) OR MCA, M.E, M.Tech. (Computer
application/Computer Science/ Information Technology / Electronics &
Communication) |
|
14. Asstt.
Manager PRO (JM-I) - A Second class
graduate in Journalism, Marketing / Public relation/Mass Communication from a
Govt. recognized Institute/ University. OR Post graduate in Journalism,
Marketing / Public relation/Mass Communication from a Govt. recognized
Institute/ University |
|
15. Asstt.
Manager Const./Maint. (JM-I) - A Second
class Bachelor degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering OR Post graduate’s
degree in Civil/ Electrical Engineering. |
|
16. Asstt.
Manager Security (JM-I) - A Second class Bachelor
in any discipline and ex-Army/Air Force/Navy/ Paramilitary/ Police/SAF/CRP/
RPF person. OR Master degree in any discipline and ex-Army/Air Force/Navy/
Paramilitary/ Police/SAF/CRP/ RPF person, who should have retired as a
JCO/NCO or equivalent . |
|
17. Asstt.
Manager General (JM-I) - A Second class
Graduate in Commerce/Science/IT /Business Administration OR Post-graduation
degree in Commerce/Science/IT /Business Administration . |
Age Limit:
|
For Senior
Management I & II : Age minimum 18 years,
Maximum 50 years(inclusive of all age relaxation parameter of Apex Bank
service rule & MP Govt. Service rule) i.e. a candidate must have been
born not earlier than 26.02.1972 and not later than 25.02.2004 (both dates
inclusive) |
|
For Middle
Management I & II : Age minimum 18 years,
Maximum 40 years(Not more than 45 year after obtaining age relaxation as
under) i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 26.02.1982 and
not later than 25.02.2004 (both dates inclusive) |
|
For Junior
Management I: Age minimum 18 years Maximum 35
years (Not more than 45 year after obtaining age relaxation as under) i.e. a
candidate must have been born not earlier than 26.02.1987 and not later than
25.02.2004 (both date inclusive). |
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Apex
Bank official Notification 2022 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
1. Senior
Management-I (DGM) Pay scale
91780-130060 Total Emoluments Rs. 130690 Per Month 2 Senior
Management-II(AGM) Pay scale
83350-119310 Total Emoluments Rs. 120159 Per Month 3 Middle
Management-I (Manager) Pay scale
77150-112430 Total Emoluments Rs. 112412 Per Month 4. Middle
Management-II Dy.Manager) Pay scale 66700-99590
Total Emoluments Rs. 98187 Per Month 5. Junior
Management-I (Asstt.Manager) Pay scale
53550-90830 Total Emoluments Rs. 79875 Per Month |
Apex Bank Assistant Manager Selection Process 2022:
Apex Bank may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Online Exam |
|
2. |
Interview |
Application
Fee/Exam Fee for Apex Bank Assistant Manager:
|
Name of the Community |
Fee Details |
|
General/OBC/EWS |
Rs.1200/- |
|
SC / ST/PH Candidates |
Rs.900/- |
|
Note: The applicants shall pay the Application Fee as indicated in the
Table Above through Online Payment Mode Only. |
|
How to apply
for Apex Bank Assistant Manager Post:
Candidates to go to the Apex
bank website www.apexbank.in click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which
will open a new screen.
Important Dates
for Apex Bank Assistant Manager Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
25.01.2022 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
25.02.2022 |
Apex Bank Assistant
Manager Official Notification & Application Link:
|
Apex Bank Official
Website Career Page |
|
|
Apex Bank Official
Notification PDF |
|
|
Apex Bank Online
Application Form |