Periyar University Recruitment 2023 Project Fellow Posts

Periyar University CRS Project Fellow (Junior-I) Recruitment 2023 | Periyar University CRS Project Fellow (Junior-I) Job Notification 2023 | Periyar University CRS Project Fellow (Junior-I) 2023 Application Form PDF Download @ https://www.periyaruniversity.ac.in/– Periyar University invites applications for recruitment of 01 CRS Project Fellow (Junior-I) Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website @ https://www.periyaruniversity.ac.in/.

 

Periyar University Recruitment 2023  [Quick Summary]

Organization Name:

Periyar University

Job Category:

Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 

Employment Type:

Temporary Basis

Duration:

One year, but it may be extended on a yearly basis subject to a total period of three years

Total No of Vacancies: 

01 CRS Project Fellow (Junior-I) Posts

Place of Posting: 

Salem 

Starting Date:

21.06.2023

Last Date: 

30.06.2023

Apply Mode:

Online

Official Website 

https://www.periyaruniversity.ac.in/ 

Latest Periyar University CRS Project Fellow (Junior-I) Vacancy Details:

Periyar University Invites Applications for the Following Posts

SI No

Name of Posts

No. of Posts

1.

CRS Project Fellow (Junior-I)

01

 

Total

01

 

Periyar University CRS Project Fellow (Junior-I) Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualification:

Qualification: M.Sc. Physics (not earlier than 3 years) with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade

Salary Details:

1. CRS Project Fellow (Junior-I) - Rs. 14,000 /- pm + HRA as per University norms

 

Periyar University CRS Project Fellow (Junior-I) Selection Process 2023:

- Selection will be made on the basis of interview and academic background.

- The interview date for shortlisted candidates will be informed through email/phone.

 

How to apply for Periyar University CRS Project Fellow (Junior-I) Post:  

Interested eligible candidates should send application in the attached format along with selfattested copies of mark sheets, relevant certificates, and experience certificates (if any) to Dr.R.Ramesh (Principal Investigator and Assistant Professor) via email (rameshphys@periyaruniversity.ac.in) on or before 30th June 2023.

 

Important Dates for Periyar University CRS Project Fellow (Junior-I) Post: 

Starting Date for Submission of Application

21.06.2023

Last date for Submission of Application

30.06.2023

 

Periyar University CRS Project Fellow (Junior-I) Official Notification & Application Link:

Periyar University Official Website Career Page

Click Here

Periyar University Official Notification & Application Form PDF

Click Here


Previous Post Next Post