CSIR-IHBT
Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021 2022 | CSIR-IHBT: 06 Project Associate-I Posts
2022 | CSIR-IHBT Project Associate-I Job Notification 2022 | CSIR-IHBT Project
Associate-I Application Form Download @ https://www.ihbt.res.in/– CSIR-IHBT
invites applications for recruitment of 06 Project Associate-I, Project
Associate-II, Project Associate-I, Project Associate-I Posts. The applicants
are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website @ https://www.ihbt.res.in/.
|
CSIR-IHBT Recruitment 2022 [Quick Summary] |
|
|
Organization Name: |
CSIR-Institute Of Himalayan Bioresource
Technology |
|
Notification No: |
17/2021 |
|
Job Category: |
Central Govt Jobs |
|
Employment Type: |
Contract Basis |
|
Total No of Vacancies: |
06 Project Associate Posts |
|
Place of Posting: |
Palampur (HP) |
|
Walk in Date: |
27.12.2021, 30.12.2021 & 04.01.2022 |
|
Official Website |
https://www.ihbt.res.in/ |
Latest
CSIR-IHBT Project Associate-I Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CSIR-IHBT
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of
Posts |
No. of Posts |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
2. |
Project Associate-II |
03 |
|
3. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
4. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
Total |
06 |
|
CSIR-IHBT Project Associate-I Eligibility Criteria:
Educational
Qualification:
|
1. Project
Associate-I - Master degree in
agriculture/horticulture/botany from a recognized university or equivalent. |
|
2. Project
Associate-II - Master degree in
agriculture/horticulture/botany from a recognized university or equivalent
with 2 years experience. |
|
3. Project
Associate-I - M.Sc microbiology,
biotechnology, life sciences. |
|
4. Project
Associate-I - M.Sc or equivalent in
bioinformatics. |
Age Limit:
|
SI No |
Name of
Posts |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I |
35 years |
|
2. |
Project Associate-II |
|
|
3. |
Project Associate-I |
|
|
4. |
Project Associate-I |
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CSIR-IHBT official
Notification 2022 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
1. Project
Associate-I - Rs. 25,000/- (Per Month) |
|
2. Project
Associate-II - Rs. 28,000/- (Per Month) |
|
3. Project
Associate-I - Rs. 31,000/- (Per Month) |
|
4. Project
Associate-I - Rs. 31,000/- (Per Month) |
CSIR-IHBT Project Associate-I Selection Process 2022:
CSIR-IHBT may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Interview |
How to apply
for CSIR-IHBT Project Associate-I Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to
Download and read CSIR-IHBT Job notification to get aware of recruitment
schedule and venue from official website CSIR-IHBT. Candidate must reach
advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official
Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in
application form (if required)
|
Venue: CSIR-Institute Of
Himalayan Bioresource Technology, Palampur (Himachal Pradesh). |
Important Dates
for CSIR-IHBT Project Associate-I Post:
|
Post |
Date |
|
Project
Associate-I |
27 December
2021 |
|
Project
Associate-II |
27 December
2021 |
|
Project
Associate-I |
30 December
2021 |
|
Project
Associate-I |
04 December
2021 |
CSIR-IHBT Project
Associate-I Official Notification & Application Link:
|
CSIR-IHBT Official
Website Career Page |
|
|
CSIR-IHBT Official
Notification & Application Form PDF |