BEL
Trainee Engineer - I Recruitment 2022 | BEL: 09 Trainee Engineer - I Posts 2022
| BEL Trainee Engineer - I Job Notification 2022 | BEL Trainee Engineer - I 2022
Application Form PDF Download @ https://www.bel-india.in/– BEL invites
applications for recruitment of 09 Trainee Engineer-I, Trainee Engineer-I
Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through
Official Website @ https://www.bel-india.in/. The last date for the receipt of
application along with enclosures is 11.01.2022.
|
BEL Recruitment 2022 [Quick Summary] |
|
|
Organization Name: |
Bharat Electronics Limited |
|
Job Category: |
Central Govt Jobs |
|
Employment Type: |
Contract Basis |
|
Total No of Vacancies: |
09 Trainee Engineer-I, Trainee Engineer-I Posts |
|
Place of Posting: |
Arkonam,Vizag Kochi Portblair Goa Mumbai |
|
Starting Date: |
28.12.2021 |
|
Last Date: |
11.01.2022 |
|
Apply Mode: |
Offline |
|
Official Website |
https://www.bel-india.in/ |
Latest
BEL Trainee Engineer - I Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
BEL
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Posts |
No. of Posts |
|
1. |
Trainee Engineer-I Civil |
05 |
|
2. |
Trainee Engineer-I Electrical |
04 |
|
Total |
09 |
|
BEL Trainee Engineer - I Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification:
|
Qualification: Full time BE/B.Tech course from reputed Institute/University in the
following Engineering disciplines –Civil & Electrical Disciplines. Minimum Percentage of Marks in BE/ B.Tech: General/OBC: 55% & above SC/ST/PWD: Pass class Method of conversion of CGPA to percentage has to be indicated in the
application form. Post
Qualification Experience as on 01.12.2021: Candidates should have minimum 6 (Six) months of post qualification
industry experience |
Age Limit: (As
on 01.12.2021)
|
1. Trainee
Engineer-I - 28 years |
|
2. Trainee
Engineer-I - 28 years |
The Upper age limit is
relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with
Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for
Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will
be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BEL official Notification 2022 for
more reference
Salary Details:
|
1st Year - Rs.30,000/- 2nd Year - Rs.35,000/- 3rd Year - Rs. 40,000/- |
BEL Trainee Engineer - I Selection Process 2022:
Candidates who meet the eligibility
criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as
follows:
|
CRITERIA |
WEIGHTAGE |
|
Aggregate Marks secured
in BE/B.Tech. |
75% |
|
Relevant Post
Qualification experience: 2.5 marks will be allocated for minimum experience
stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every additional
experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks. |
10% |
|
Interview for
shortlisted candidates |
15% |
Candidates have to compulsorily provide the CGPA
conversion to percentage of marks as per the guidelines provided by their
University
- Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of
merit based on marks obtained in BE/B.Tech and number of years of experience as
indicated above in the ratio of 1:5. Only those candidates shortlisted will be
called for the interview.
- The names of candidates shortlisted for interviews
will be notified on our Company’s website.
- Candidates are requested to print the call letter
and comply with the instructions indicated therein. Please note that call
letters will be sent through email only.
- The results of the final selection will be
available on BEL website.
Application
Fee/Exam Fee for BEL Trainee Engineer - I:
|
Name of the Community |
Fee Details |
|
Gen/ OBC |
Rs.200/- |
|
Candidates
belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of
application fee. |
|
|
Note: General/OBC candidates are required to remit an amount of Rs.
200/- towards application fee through SBI Collect (through online mode or
through SBI Branch). Candidates are requested to read the details and
screenshots for making the payment. Screenshots and instructions for the same
are provided below the advertisement. Candidates may make the payment by
clicking on the link provided below the web advertisement. |
|
How to apply
for BEL Trainee Engineer - I Post:
Interested candidates meeting
all the criteria mentioned above, should submit the application in the form
appended to this advertisement and send the applications through post, super
scribing on the envelope the post applied for.
Candidates are required to
enter all information correctly in the application form as changes shall not be
permitted after forwardal of the application form.
Applications complete in all
respects, may be sent to “Deputy Manager (HR/Military Communications SBU),
Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560013” on or before
11.01.2022 through ordinary or speed post. Applications that are incomplete,
not in the prescribed format, not eligible, without the required enclosures
will be summarily rejected without assigning reasons and no correspondence in
this regard will be entertained.
Important Dates
for BEL Trainee Engineer - I Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
28.12.2021 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
11.01.2022 |
BEL Trainee
Engineer - I Official Notification & Application Link:
|
BEL Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
BEL Official
Notification PDF |
|
|
BEL Application Form PDF |
|
|
For application fee
payment |
|
|
Instructions for making
the application fee payment through SBI collect. |
|
|
Prescribed SC/ST format |
|
|
Prescribed OBC format |
|
|
Prescribed PwBD format |