SSC CGL 2020 Tier-I Result | SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2020 (Tier-I) Result announced - SSC CGL Result & Cut Off 2021 Released Official Website at https://ssc.nic.in/. Based on the performance in the exams the candidates can view SSC CGL 2020 Tier-I Result.
SSC CGL Exam
Results 2021:
-
The Staff Selection Commission conducted the Combined Graduate Level
Examination (Tier-I), 2020 from 13-08-2021 to 24-08-2021 in the Computer Based
Mode.
-
Based on marks scored in Tier-I Examination, candidates have been shortlisted,
category-wise, to appear in Tier-II and Tier-III examinations. Separate
cut-offs have been fixed for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer and Assistant
Accounts Officer (List-1), Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) (List-2) and all
other posts (List-3).
-
As the Tier-I Computer Based Examination was conducted in multiple shifts,
marks scored by the candidates have been normalized as per the formula
published by the Commission on its website on 07-02-2019. Such normalized marks
have been used to qualify candidates for the next stages of the Examination
(i.e. Tier-II and Tier-III).
Steps to
download SSC CGL Result 2021
1.
Candidates who want to download SSC CGL Result 2021 must visit the official
website https://ssc.nic.in/
2.
Find the SSC CGL Result 2021 Link
3.
Aspirants Use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for
downloading the Result.
4.
Now your SSC CGL Result 2021 will be displayed.
5.
Download and Save your Result.
6.
Take Print out for Future Reference.
|
Result of Combined
Graduate Level Examination (Tier-I), 2020 - List-1: Candidates qualified in
Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II [Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-IV {General
Studies (Finance & Accounts)}] and Tier-III |
|
|
Result of Combined Graduate
Level Examination (Tier-I), 2020 - List-2: Candidates qualified in Tier-I for
appearing in Tier-II [Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III (Statistics)] and
Tier-III |
|
|
Result of Combined
Graduate Level Examination (Tier-I), 2020 - List-3: Candidates qualified in
Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II (Paper-I and Paper-II) and Tier-III |
|
|
SSC CGL 2020 cut-off marks and the
number of candidates getting qualified for Tier-II and Tier-III of the
Examination |
|
|
SSC CGL 2020 Tier-I
Result Date PDF |
|
|
SSCSR CGL Admit Card |
|
|
SSCSR CGL Exam Date
& City |
|
|
SSCSR CGL Application
Status |
|
|
SSC CGL Syllabus &
Exam Pattern |
|
|
SSC CGL Question Papers |
|
|
SSC CGL Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
SSC CGL Official
Notification PDF |
|
|
SSC CGL Online Application
Form |
Merit List for SSC CGL:
The
SSC CGL Recruitment 2020 has released its notification. So, a huge number of
applicants had applied for this post. CGL Result 2020 is provided only to
aspirants attended the exams.