GIC Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Final Result 2021| GIC Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Cut-Off 2021 | GIC Assistant Manager (Scale-I) List Of Candidates Shortlisted For GD & Interview 2021 announced at https://www.gicofindia.com/en/ website. GIC Result, Cut Off, Merit List, & Interview Date 2021 Released Official Website at https://www.gicofindia.com/en/.
GIC Assistant
Manager (Scale-I) Exam Results 2021:
-
Placed below are the Roll Numbers and names of the candidates who have been
provisionally selected for Pre-employment Medical Examination, following the group discussions and
interviews held from 25th October, 2021 to 01st November,2021 for recruitment
of Assistant Manager (Scale I).
-
Intimation about the pre-employment medical examination and other details will
be sent to the individual candidates through their registered Email-Ids.
-
The final selection/appointment would be subject to satisfactory medical report
and subject to verification of caste/community certificate (in case of Reserved
Candidates).
-
Please note that provisionally selected candidates are required to report for
medical examination on 30th November, 2021 followed by Residential Induction
Training starting from 1st December, 2021 at National Insurance Academy,
Balewadi Baner Road, NIA P.O., Pune 411 045 , for which detailed intimation
will be sent to the selected candidates.
Steps to
download GIC Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Result 2021
1.
Candidates who want to download GIC Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Result 2021
must visit the official website https://www.gicofindia.com/en/
2.
Find the GIC Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Result 2021 Link
3.
Aspirants Use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for
downloading the Result.
4.
Now your GIC Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Result 2021 will be displayed.
5.
Download and Save your Result.
6.
Take Print out for Future Reference.
|
GIC AM Scale I Officers
Final Result |
|
|
GIC AM Scale I Officers
– “Schedule For GD & Interview Of The Shortlisted Candidates |
|
|
GIC AM Scale I Officers
– “Cut-Off Marks For The Candidates Called For GD & Interview |
|
|
GIC AM Scale I Officers
– List Of Candidates Shortlisted For GD & Interview |
|
|
GIC AM Scale I Officers
– “Result Of Written Examination Held On 29.08.2021 |
|
|
GIC AM Admit Card 2021 |
|
|
GIC AM Exam Date 2021 PDF |
|
|
GIC AM Syllabus &
Exam Pattern |
|
|
GIC Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
GIC Official
Notification PDF |
|
|
GIC Online Application
Form |
Merit List for GIC Assistant Manager (Scale-I):
The
GIC Recruitment 2021 has released its notification. So, a huge number of applicants
had applied for this post. Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Result 2021 is provided
only to aspirants attended the exams. Based on the performance in the exams the
candidates can view Result.