GPSC
Recruitment 2021 | GPSC: 183 Civil Service Class-I & II Jobs 2021 | Apply
Online @ https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/ – GPSC invites Online applications for
recruitment of 183 Gujarat Administrative Service Class-I, Gujarat Civil
Service Class- I & II and Gujarat Municipal Chief Officer Service, Class-II
Exam 2021 Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website
@ https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/ from 28.09.2021 to 13.10.2021.
|
GPSC Recruitment 2021 [Quick Summary] |
|
|
Organization Name: |
Gujarat Public Service Commission |
|
Advertisement No: |
30/2021-22 |
|
Job Category: |
Gujarat Govt Jobs |
|
Employment Type: |
Regular Basis / |
|
Total No of Vacancies: |
183 Gujarat Administrative Service Class-I,
Gujarat Civil Service Class- I & II and Gujarat Municipal Chief Officer
Service, Class-II Exam 2021 Posts |
|
Job Location: |
Gujarat |
|
Starting Date: |
28.09.2021 |
|
Last Date: |
13.10.2021 |
|
Apply Mode: |
Online |
|
Official Website |
https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/ |
Latest
GPSC Civil Service Class-I & II 2021 Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
GPSC
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Gujarat Administrative Service Class-I, Gujarat Civil Service Class- I
& II and Gujarat Municipal Chief Officer Service, Class-II Exam 2021 |
183 |
|
Total |
183 |
|
|
Post Name |
No. of Post |
|
CLASS – I |
|
|
Gujarat Administrative Service, Junior scale Deputy Collector/Deputy District
Development Officer |
15 |
|
Deputy Superintendent of police |
08 |
|
District Registrar |
01 |
|
Asst.Commissioner of state tax |
48 |
|
Deputy Director, Scheduled Castes |
01 |
|
CLASS – II |
|
|
Mamlatdar |
12 |
|
Taluka Devlopment Officer |
10 |
|
Assisitant District Registrar |
10 |
|
Social Welfare Officer (Scheduled Castes) |
01 |
|
Govt. Labour Officer |
02 |
|
State tax Officer |
75 |
|
Total |
183 |
GPSC Civil Service Class-I & II 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational
Qualification:
|
Bachelor’s degree in any Stream form recognized University. |
Age Limit: (As
on 13.10.2021)
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Gujarat Administrative Service Class-I, Gujarat Civil Service Class- I
& II and Gujarat Municipal Chief Officer Service, Class-II Exam 2021 |
20 to 35 years |
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through GPSC
official Notification 2021 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
1. Gujarat
Administrative Service Class-I, Gujarat Civil Service Class- I & II and
Gujarat Municipal Chief Officer Service, Class-II Exam 2021 - Level – 8 & 10 |
GPSC Civil Service Class-I & II 2021 Selection
Process 2021:
GPSC may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Preliminary Examination, Main Examination |
|
2. |
Interview |
Application
Fee/Exam Fee for GPSC Civil Service Class-I & II 2021:
|
Name of the Community |
Fee Details |
|
For Unreserved Category |
Rs.100/- |
|
For reserved
category |
Nil |
|
Note: Pay
Examination fee through Net Banking or Challan |
|
How to apply
for GPSC Civil Service Class-I & II 2021 Post:
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the
above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link
on the GPSC website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/
from 28.09.2021 to 13.10.2021. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Important Dates
for GPSC Civil Service Class-I & II 2021 Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
28.09.2021 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
13.10.2021 |
GPSC Civil
Service Class-I & II 2021 Official Notification & Application Link:
|
GPSC Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
GPSC Official
Notification PDF |
|
|
GPSC Online Application
Form |