Prasar
Bharati Recruitment 2021 | Posts: 07 Programmer I-Programmer II Jobs | Apply
Online @ https://prasarbharati.gov.in/ – Prasar Bharati invites Online
applications for recruitment of 07 Programmer, Mobile Application Developer,
Software Tester Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official
website @ https://prasarbharati.gov.in/ from 08.09.2021 to 07.10.2021.
Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the
process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee,
How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date,
Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
|
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2021 [Quick
Summary] |
|
|
Organization Name: |
Prasar Bharati |
|
Advertisement No: |
{E-60327] A-10/016/34l 2021-TM&SO Date: 08.09.2021 |
|
Job Category: |
Central Govt Jobs |
|
Employment Type: |
Contract Basis |
|
Total No of Vacancies: |
07 Programmer I-Programmer II, Mobile Application
Developer, Software Tester Posts |
|
Job Location: |
New Delhi |
|
Starting Date: |
08.09.2021 |
|
Last Date: |
07.10.2021 |
|
Apply Mode: |
Online |
|
Official Website |
https://prasarbharati.gov.in/ |
Latest
Prasar Bharati Programmer I-Programmer II Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Prasar
Bharati Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Programmer I & Programmer II |
04 |
|
2. |
Mobile Application Developer |
02 |
|
3. |
Software Tester |
01 |
|
Total |
07 |
|
Prasar Bharati Programmer I-Programmer II Eligibility Criteria:
Educational
Qualification:
|
1. Programmer
I & Programmer II - Educational
Qualification (i) B,Tech (CS/IT)/MCA (full time) from a recognized (AICTE & UGC
approved) reputed University/Institute and (ii) Certificate in programming from reputed institute. Essential
Skills Programmer I:-PHP Frameworks (Codelgniter/ Laravel), JavaScript (React/ jQuery), CSS
Libraries, Databases (MYSQL/PostgreSQL), Familiar with REST APIs. (Any two or
more) Programmer II:- ASP.NET , C#, SQL, HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, SQL Server, Visual
Studio, JSON, RSS, Bootstrap, Security features in web app. Should have a
knowledge of MVC and WEB API using ASP.NET.(Any two or more) Essential
Professional Experience: minimum 3 years'
experience in programming and web development of a new potal, with central
government / state government / government undertakings / Other reputed
organization like TCS, HCL, IBM, or similar organizations |
|
2. Mobile
Application Developer – Educational
Qualification Bachelor's degree in software
engineering Certifications/ Specializations: Mobile application
development/mobile computing or a similar programming-centric field of study.
Essential
Skills Certificates in marketable skills to
look for in a mobile development education program include iOS application
development (iPhone & iPad) Swift, Android application development.
KOTLIN, object oriented programming (OOP), Java programming (Java SE/ME/EE),
JavaScript, HTML, CSS, Objective-C and C++ programming, user-interface (Ul)
design, mobile app portfolio assembly, database & OS fundamentals, and
mobile media marketing & deployment. (Any two or more) Essential
Professional Experience Minimum 3 years 'experience
in programming. Should have developed atleast one mobile app using APls for
video/audio content maps/other data with central government / state
government / government undertakings / Other reputed organization like TCS,
HCL, IBM or similar organisations. |
|
3. Software
Tester – Bachelor,s degree in Computer Science or related field. Essential
professional Experience: 3 Year Experience in related
field |
Age Limit:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Programmer I Programmer II |
35 years |
|
2. |
Mobile Application Developer |
|
|
3. |
Software Tester |
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Prasar
Bharati official Notification 2021 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
1. Programmer
I-Programmer II - Rs,33,500/- to
Rs.40,000/- per month. Remuneration may be negotiated based on suitability of
candidate |
|
2. Mobile
Application Developer - Rs,37,500/- to Rs.45,000/-
per month. Remuneration may be negotiated based on suitability of candidate |
|
3. Software
Tester - Rs,37,500/- to Rs.45,000/- per month.
Remuneration may be negotiated based on suitability of candidate |
Prasar Bharati Programmer I-Programmer II
Selection Process 2021:
Prasar Bharati may follow
the following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Test |
|
2. |
Interview |
How to apply
for Prasar Bharati Programmer I-Programmer II Post:
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the
above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the
link on the Prasar Bharati website in the careers webpage under current
openings section i.e. https://prasarbharati.gov.in/ from 08.09.2021 to 07.10.2021.
No other mode of application will be accepted.
Important Dates
for Prasar Bharati Programmer I-Programmer II Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
08.09.2021 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
07.10.2021 |
Prasar Bharati Programmer
I-Programmer II Official Notification & Application Link:
|
Prasar Bharati Official
Website Career Page |
|
|
Prasar Bharati Online Application
Form |
|
|
Prasar Bharati Online Application
Form |