BEL
Recruitment 2021 | Posts: 11 Sr. Asst. Engineer / E-I Jobs | Download
Application Form through @ https://www.bel-india.in/– BEL invites applications
for recruitment of 11 Sr. Asst. Engineer (E-I) Posts. The applicants are
requested to Download Application Form through Official Website @ https://www.bel-india.in/.
The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 18-09-2021.
Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the
process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee,
How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date,
Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
|
BEL Recruitment 2021 [Quick Summary] |
|
|
Organization Name: |
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) |
|
Job Category: |
Central Govt Jobs |
|
Employment Type: |
Fixed Tenure basis in E-I grade for a period of 3 years |
|
Total No of Vacancies: |
11 Sr. Asst. Engineer (E-I) Posts |
|
Job Location: |
Bangalore, Gawahati, Wadsar, Jodhpur, New Delhi,
Chandigarh, Siliguri, Leh, Jorhat and other North Eastern Regions |
|
Starting Date: |
01-09-2021 |
|
Last Date: |
18-09-2021 |
|
Apply Mode: |
Offline |
|
Official Website |
https://www.bel-india.in/ |
Latest
BEL Sr. Asst. Engineer / E-I Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
BEL
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Sr. Asst. Engineer (E-I) |
11 |
|
Total |
11 |
|
BEL Sr. Asst. Engineer / E-I Eligibility Criteria:
Educational
Qualification:
|
1. Sr. Asst.
Engineer (E-I) - Qualification: Three years Diploma in Electronics / Electronics & Communication /
Telecommunication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication
discipline. First class for GEN & OBC category and pass class for SC/ST
candidates. Experience: 15 years & above post qualification (Professional) experience as
on 01.09.2021. Electronics: Preferably 15 years in TTC trade & JE systems of corps of Signal
& Electronics in EME regiment of Army, Radio Fitter in Air-force and
CHEAR/MCEAR in Navy. |
Age Limit: (As
on 01.09.2021)
The
candidate should be not more than 50 years for GEN. The upper age limit will be
relaxable for SC & ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3
years.
Salary Details:
|
1. Sr. Asst.
Engineer (E-I) - Rs 30,000 – 3% –
1,20,000/- plus other admissible allowances. TA for out station duty will be
paid as per Company rules. |
BEL Sr. Asst. Engineer / E-I Selection Process
2021:
- Candidates who meet the
eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will have to go
through a written test and Interview
- The dates of the
Written Test/Interview, Timings and Venue will be intimated to the shortlisted
candidates through e-mail only. List of candidates shortlisted for Written
Test/Interview will also be uploaded on the BEL website. BEL will not be
responsible for bouncing of any e-mails due to invalid e-mail IDs provided by
the candidates in the application form
Application
Fee/Exam Fee for BEL Sr. Asst. Engineer / E-I:
|
Name of the Community |
Fee Details |
|
Gen/ OBC |
Rs. 500/- |
|
Candidates
belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of
application fee. |
|
|
Note: • The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through
online mode or through SBI Branch). • Candidates are requested to read the details and screenshots for
making the payment. • Candidates can also make the payment by approaching SBI branch.
Candidates have to select SBI branch in the payment option and download
pre-printed challan generated through SBI Collect and deposit the application
fee (as applicable) plus applicable bank charges in any SBI Branch. The
candidate should ensure to obtain the seal and signature of the bank
official. • General/OBC candidates have to enter the “SBI collect reference no.”
generated after payment in the application form. Payment receipt should be
attached along with the online application compulsorily . • Candidates may go through all instructions and eligibility criteria
carefully before remitting application fees and sending the application. Fee
once paid will not be refunded. |
|
How to apply
for BEL Sr. Asst. Engineer / E-I Post:
Candidates who are desirous of
applying for the above posts and are willing to be posted at the locations
indicated in the advertisement may submit the application in the form appended
to this advertisement and send the applications through post, super scribing on
the envelope the post applied for along with the following documents. The
application should reach MANAGER(HR/SC&US), Bharat Electronics Ltd,
Jalahalli, Bangalore – 560013 on or before 18.09.2021.
Important Dates
for BEL Sr. Asst. Engineer / E-I Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
01-09-2021 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
18-09-2021 |
BEL Sr. Asst.
Engineer / E-I Official Notification & Application Link:
|
Click here for Instructions for making payment
through SBI Collect. |