Anna University Recruitment 2021 Professional Assistant Posts

Anna University Professional Assistant - I Recruitment 2021 | Anna University: 04 Professional Assistant - I Jobs 2021 | Anna University Professional Assistant - I Application Form Download @ www.annauniv.edu – Anna University invites applications for recruitment of 04 Professional Assistant - I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website @ https://www.annauniv.edu/. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 16-12-2021 @ 05.00 PM.

 

Anna University Recruitment 2021 [Quick Summary]

Organization Name:

Anna University

Notification No:

002 / 2021 / MIT / Non-Teaching Dated 02.12.2021

Employment Type:

Temporary basis

Duration: 

The positions are purely temporary and the duration is for 6 months which may be extended depending on the performance with periodical breaks.

Total No of Vacancies: 

04 Professional Assistant - I Posts

Place Of Posting: 

Chennai 

Starting Date: 

02-12-2021 

Last Date: 

16-12-2021 @ 05.00 PM 

Apply Mode 

Offline

Official Website 

https://www.annauniv.edu/ 

Latest Anna University Vacancy Details:

Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:

Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Non-Teaching Post (Daily wage basis) in the Siemens Centre of Excellence (SCoE), Madras Institute of Technology Campus, Anna University, Chromepet, Chennai-600 044. The applicants should have the following qualifications.

SI No

Name of Post

No. of Post

1.

Professional Assistant - I

04

Total

04

 

Eligibility Criteria for Anna University Vacancy 2021:

Educational Qualification:

1. Professional Assistant (02 Posts) - B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical / Production / Automobile Engg. Certification in CAD/ CAM/ CAE.

2. Professional Assistant (01 Posts) - B.E / B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engg. / Electronics and Communication Engg. Certification in Induction Motor / LVSG / PLC / Mechatronics / SCADA.

3. Professional Assistant (01 Posts) - B.E / B.Tech in Electronics &Instrumentation Engg. Certification in Induction Motor / LVSG / PLC / Mechatronics / SCADA.

Salary Details:

SI No

Name of Post

Salary (per Day)

1.

Professional Assistant - I

Rs. 797/-

 

Selection Procedure for Anna University:

Selection Procedure:

- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test / interview after scrutinizing the applications.

- The actual date and time of interview will be intimated by e-mail to the shortlisted candidates.

- Candidates should appear for the interview with their original certificates.

- In case there are more applicants, a written test will be conducted to shortlist/select the candidates for interview.

 

How to apply for Anna University Professional Assistant - I Post:  

The duly filled in application in the prescribed format along with a copy of the degree and all other necessary certificates should be submitted at the following address in person or by post on or before 16.12.2021, 5.00 p.m. to

The Dean,

Madras Institute of Technology Campus,

Anna University, Chromepet,

Chennai-600 044.

Superscribe the envelope as “Application for the Post of Professional Assistant I, in the Siemens Centre of Excellence (SCoE)”

 

Important Dates for Anna University Professional Assistant - I Post: 

Starting Date for Submission of Application

02-12-2021

Last date for Submission of Application

16-12-2021 @ 05.00 PM

 

Anna University Professional Assistant - I Official Notification & Application Link:

Anna University Official Website Career Page

Click Here

Anna University Official Notification & Application Form  PDF

Click Here


Previous Post Next Post