NRCB
Recruitment 2021 - NRCB invites applications for recruitment of 01 Young
Professional - I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application
Form through Official Website www.nrcb.res.in. The last date for the receipt of
application along with enclosures is 30.12.2021 (Thursday).
|
NRCB Recruitment 2021 [Quick Summary] |
|
|
Organization Name: |
National Research Centre for Banana |
|
Advertisement No: |
55 / 2021 Date: 15.12.2021 |
|
Job Type: |
Contractual Basis |
|
Duration: |
One year |
|
Total No of Vacancies: |
01 Young Professional - I Posts |
|
Job Location: |
Trichy |
|
Starting Date: |
15.12.2021 |
|
Last Date: |
30.12.2021(Thursday) |
|
Official Website |
https://nrcb.icar.gov.in/ |
Latest NRCB Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NRCB
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Young Professional - I |
01 |
|
Total |
01 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for NRCB Vacancy 2021:
Educational
Qualification:
|
1. Young
Professional - I - Essential
Qualification: First class in M.Sc.
(Agriculture / Horticulture / Biotechnology / Life Science) Desirable: Experience in Molecular Biology and Tissue Culture |
Age Limit: Minimum age 21 years and Maximum age 45 years for Young Professional –
I. Age relaxation shall be applicable for the post as per rules
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Fellowship |
|
1. |
Young Professional - I |
Rs.25,000/- (Consolidated) per month |
Selection Procedure for NRCB:
Selection Procedure:
- After screening of
applications, the shortlisted candidates will be informed the date & mode
of interview through email.
How to apply
for NRCB Young Professional - I Post:
- Candidates attending the
Interview should neatly type the application in the format prescribed in
MS-WORD – TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT – 12 SIZE and submit the same along with
attested copies of educational qualifications, experience and publications etc.
through email.
- Eligible candidates are requested
to submit their applications in the enclosed proforma with self attested copies
of educational qualification / experience certificates etc though email to
nrcbrecruitment@gmail.com on or before 30.12.2021 (Thursday).
Important
Dates for NRCB Young Professional - I Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
15.12.2021 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
30.12.2021 (Thursday) |
NRCB Young
Professional - I Official Notification & Application Link:
|
NRCB Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
NRCB Official Notification & Application Form PDF |