IIOPR
Recruitment 2021 | Posts: 02 Young Professional-I Jobs | Download Application
Form through @ https://iiopr.icar.gov.in/– IIOPR invites applications for
recruitment of 02 Young Professional-I Posts. The applicants are requested to
Download Application Form through Official Website @ https://iiopr.icar.gov.in/.
The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 04 Sep
2021. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding
the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application
Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit
Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
|
IIOPR Recruitment 2021 [Quick Summary] |
|
|
Organization Name: |
Indian Institute Of Oil Palm Research |
|
Advertisement No: |
50/RF Scheme/2021-22 Date: 28.08.2021 |
|
Job Category: |
Central Govt Jobs |
|
Employment Type: |
Temporary Positions |
|
Total No of Vacancies: |
02 Young Professional-I Posts |
|
Job Location: |
Pedavegi (Andhra Pradesh) |
|
Starting Date: |
28 Aug 2021 |
|
Last Date: |
04 Sep 2021 |
|
Apply Mode: |
Offline |
|
Official Website |
https://iiopr.icar.gov.in/ |
Latest
IIOPR Young Professional-I Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
IIOPR
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Young Professional-I |
02 |
|
Total |
02 |
|
IIOPR Young Professional-I Eligibility Criteria:
Educational
Qualification:
|
1. Young Professional-I - Essential: Graduate having Biotechnology/ Botany/Zoology/ Biochemistry/Chemistry Desirable: Candidates having experience in tissue culture and molecular
marker techniques in palms will be preferred. |
Age Limit:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Young Professional-I |
45 years |
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through IIOPR
official Notification 2021 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
1. Young Professional-I – Rs. 25,000/- (consolidated) |
IIOPR Young Professional-I Selection Process 2021:
IIOPR may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Interview |
|
Interested and eligible candidates may attend Interview (virtual/on
campus interview) for the post of YP-I on 08.09.2021 by 10.00 AM at
ICAR-Indian Institute of Oil Palm Research, Pedavegi, West Godavari District
along with Original certificates and Application Form in the enclosed format. |
|
How to apply
for IIOPR Young Professional-I Post:
- Duly filled in Application
Form should be submitted in the enclosed format alongwith soft copies of
certificates through online via e-mail at director.iiopr@icar.gov.in, or
through post to "The Director, ICAR-Indian Institute of Oil Palm Research,
Pedavegi-534450, West Godavari District (A.P.)" so as to reach this office
on or before 04.09.2021
- Soft copies of list of
publications should be enclosed in a separate sheet alongwith the certificates
of educational qualifications.
Important Dates
for IIOPR Young Professional-I Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
28 Aug 2021 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
04 Sep 2021 |
IIOPR Young
Professional-I Official Notification & Application Link:
|
IIOPR Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
IIOPR Official
Notification PDF |
|
|
IIOPR Application Form
PDF |