HURL
Recruitment 2021 | 513 Engineer Assistant, Store Assistant, Lab Assistant,
Quality Assistant Posts | Apply Online @ https://hurl.onlineregistrationform.org/
– HURL invites Online applications for recruitment of 513 Junior Engineer
Assistant Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website
@ https://hurl.onlineregistrationform.org/ from 03.08.2021 to 16.08.2021.
Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the
process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee,
How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date,
Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
|
HURL Recruitment 2021 513 Junior Engineer Assistant Posts [Quick Summary] |
|
|
Organization Name: |
Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited |
|
Advertisement No: |
NE/1/2021 |
|
Job Category: |
Central Govt Jobs |
|
Total No of Vacancies: |
513 Junior Engineer Assistant, Engineer
Assistant, Store Assistant, Lab Assistant, Junior Quality Assistant &
Quality Assistant Posts |
|
Job Location: |
Gorakhpur(Uttar Pradesh), Sindri(Jharkhand) &
Barauni(Bihar), and simultaneously |
|
Starting Date: |
03.08.2021 |
|
Last Date: |
16.08.2021 |
|
Official Website |
https://hurl.onlineregistrationform.org/ |
yyy
Latest HURL Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
HURL
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
VCNo. |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1/ 21 |
Junior Engineer Assistant(I) Chemical |
39 |
|
2/ 21 |
Junior Engineer Assistant (I) Mechanical |
21 |
|
3/ 21 |
Junior Engineer Assistant (I) Electrical |
15 |
|
4/ 21 |
Junior Engineer Assistant (I) Instrumentation |
15 |
|
5/ 21 |
Junior Engineer Assistant (II) Ammonia |
30 |
|
6/ 21 |
Engineer Assistant (I) Ammonia |
45 |
|
7/ 21 |
Junior Engineer Assistant (II) Urea |
15 |
|
8/ 21 |
Engineer Assistant (I) Urea |
30 |
|
9/ 21 |
Junior Engineer Assistant (II) Offsite & Utilities |
15 |
|
10/ 21 |
Engineer Assistant (I) Offsite & Utilities |
30 |
|
11/ 21 |
Junior Engineer Assistant (II) Mechanical |
33 |
|
12/ 21 |
Engineer Assistant (I) Mechanical |
36 |
|
13/ 21 |
Junior Engineer Assistant (II) Electrical |
21 |
|
14/ 21 |
Engineer Assistant (I) Electrical |
18 |
|
15/ 21 |
Junior Engineer Assistant (II) Instrumentation |
24 |
|
16/ 21 |
Engineer Assistant (I) Instrumentation |
24 |
|
17/ 21 |
Junior Store Assistant (II) Store |
03 |
|
18/ 21 |
Store Assistant (I) Store |
06 |
|
19/ 21 |
Store Assistant (II) Store |
03 |
|
20/ 21 |
Junior Account Assistant (II) Finance & Accounts |
06 |
|
21/ 21 |
Account Assistant (I) Finance & Accounts |
06 |
|
22/ 21 |
Junior Engineer Assistant (II) Urea Product Handling |
15 |
|
23/ 21 |
Engineer Assistant (I) Urea Product Handling |
15 |
|
24/ 21 |
Junior Lab Assistant (II) Environment & Quality Control |
18 |
|
25/ 21 |
Lab Assistant (I) Environment & Quality Control |
18 |
|
26/ 21 |
Junior Quality Assistant (II) Quality Assurance & Inspection |
06 |
|
27/ 21 |
Quality Assistant (I) Quality Assurance & Inspection |
06 |
|
Total |
513 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for HURL Vacancy 2021:
Educational
Qualification: (As on 31.03.2021)
|
Name of Post & Discipline |
Qualification |
|
Junior Engineer Assistant(I) Chemical |
Three-years Full time Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a recognized
Institute / University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate |
|
Junior Engineer Assistant (I) Mechanical |
Three-years Full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a
recognized Institute / University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. |
|
Junior Engineer Assistant (I) Electrical |
Three-years Full Time Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical &
Electronics Engineering from a recognized Institute / University with minimum
50% marks in aggregate. |
|
Junior Engineer Assistant (I) Instrumentation |
Three-years Full Time Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation &
Control/ Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation
Engineering from a recognized Institute / University with minimum 50% marks
in aggregate. |
|
Junior Engineer Assistant (II) Ammonia |
Three-years Full Time Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a recognized
Institute / University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. |
|
Engineer Assistant (I) Ammonia |
|
|
Junior Engineer Assistant (II) Urea |
Three-years Full Time Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a recognized
Institute / University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. |
|
Engineer Assistant (I) Urea |
|
|
Junior Engineer Assistant (II) Offsite & Utilities |
Three-years Full Time Diploma in Chemical / Mechanical Engineering from
a recognized Institute / University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. |
|
Engineer Assistant (I) Offsite & Utilities |
|
|
Junior Engineer Assistant (II) Mechanical |
Three-years Full Time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a
recognized Institute / University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. |
|
Engineer Assistant (I) Mechanical |
|
|
Junior Engineer Assistant (II) Electrical |
Three-years Full Time Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical &
Electronics Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum
50% marks in aggregate |
|
Engineer Assistant (I) Electrical |
|
|
Junior Engineer Assistant (II) Instrumentation |
Three-years Full Time Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation &
Control/ Electronics & Communication/Electroni cs & Instrumentation
Engineering from a recognized Institute / University with minimum 50% marks
in aggregate. |
|
Engineer Assistant (I) Instrumentation |
|
|
Junior Store Assistant (II) Store |
Full Time B.A./B.SC./B.Com. from a recognized Institute /University
with minimum 50% marks in aggregate |
|
Store Assistant (I) Store |
|
|
Store Assistant (II) Store |
|
|
Junior Account Assistant (II) Finance & Accounts |
Full Time B. Com from a recognized Institute / University with minimum
50% marks in aggregate. |
|
Account Assistant (I) Finance & Accounts |
|
|
Junior Engineer Assistant (II) Urea Product Handling |
Three-years Full Time Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a recognized
Institute / University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. |
|
Engineer Assistant (I) Urea Product Handling |
|
|
Junior Lab Assistant (II) Environment & Quality Control |
Full Time B.SC in Chemistry from a recognized Institute / University
with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. |
|
Lab Assistant (I) Environment & Quality Control |
|
|
Junior Quality Assistant (II) Quality Assurance & Inspection |
Full Time B.SC in Physics/Chemistry/Math ematics from a recognized
Institute / University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. |
|
Quality Assistant (I) Quality Assurance & Inspection |
yyy
Age Limit: (As on 31.03.2021)
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Junior Engineer Assistant(I) Chemical |
30 |
|
2. |
Junior Engineer Assistant (I) Mechanical |
35 |
|
3. |
Junior Engineer Assistant (I) Electrical |
30 |
|
4. |
Junior Engineer Assistant (I) Instrumentation |
35 |
|
5. |
Junior Engineer Assistant (II) Ammonia |
30 |
|
6. |
Engineer Assistant (I) Ammonia |
35 |
|
7. |
Junior Engineer Assistant (II) Urea |
30 |
|
8. |
Engineer Assistant (I) Urea |
35 |
|
9. |
Junior Engineer Assistant (II) Offsite & Utilities |
30 |
|
10. |
Engineer Assistant (I) Offsite & Utilities |
35 |
|
11. |
Junior Engineer Assistant (II) Mechanical |
30 |
|
12. |
Engineer Assistant (I) Mechanical |
35 |
|
13. |
Junior Engineer Assistant (II) Electrical |
30 |
|
14. |
Engineer Assistant (I) Electrical |
35 |
|
15. |
Junior Engineer Assistant (II) Instrumentation |
30 |
|
16. |
Engineer Assistant (I) Instrumentation |
35 |
|
17. |
Junior Store Assistant (II) Store |
30 |
|
18. |
Store Assistant (I) Store |
35 |
|
19 |
Store Assistant (II) Store |
40 |
|
20 |
Junior Account Assistant (II) Finance & Accounts |
30 |
|
21 |
Account Assistant (I) Finance & Accounts |
35 |
|
22 |
Junior Engineer Assistant (II) Urea Product Handling |
30 |
|
23 |
Engineer Assistant (I) Urea Product Handling |
35 |
|
24 |
Junior Lab Assistant (II) Environment & Quality Control |
30 |
|
25 |
Lab Assistant (I) Environment & Quality Control |
35 |
|
26 |
Junior Quality Assistant (II) Quality Assurance & Inspection |
30 |
|
27 |
Quality Assistant (I) Quality Assurance & Inspection |
35 |
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through HURL official
Notification 2021 for more reference
Salary Details:
HURL
offers an attractive and one of the best in the industry compensation package,
pay and perks to its employees. An indicative average pay drawn at various
levels is as below. The final pay shall be commensurate to the individual’s
profile.
|
Grades |
CTC p.a. |
|
Freshers |
3 Lakhs |
|
Minimum Experience 5 years |
Average 4.1 Lakhs |
|
Minimum Experience 10 years |
Average 4.9 Lakhs |
|
Minimum Experience 15 years |
Average 5.8 Lakhs |
Selection Procedure for HURL:
Selection Procedure:
HURL may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Computer-based-test |
|
2. |
Trade test |
Application
Fee/Exam Fee:
Non-refundable
application fee of Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only) plus bank charges are
required to be paid by the candidates at the time of submission of online
application form. Candidates can opt to pay either through internet banking
account or credit/debit card. No other mode of payment of application fee would
be accepted. Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any
circumstances. Candidates are, therefore, advised to verify their eligibility
before payment of application fee.
How to apply
for HURL Junior Engineer Assistant Post:
(i) Candidate(s) fulfilling all
the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the
link on the HURL website in the careers webpage under current openings section
i.e. https://hurl.net.in/ from 03.08.2021 to 16.08.2021. No other mode of
application will be accepted.
Important
Dates for HURL Junior Engineer Assistant Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
03.08.2021 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
16.08.2021 |
HURL Junior
Engineer Assistant Official Notification & Application Link:
|
HURL Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
HURL Official
Notification PDF |
|
|
HURL Online Application
Form |
yyy