[CDRI]
Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online – [CDRI] invites Online applications for
recruitment of 08 Project Staff Posts. This online facility will be available in the
Official website @ https://cdri.res.in/ from 02/08/2021 10:00 Hrs to 10/08/2021
17:30 Hrs. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement
regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria,
Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question
Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before
applying.
|
CDRI Recruitment 2021 08 Project Staff Posts [Quick Summary] |
|
|
Organization Name: |
Central Drug Research Institute |
|
Advertisement No: |
08/2021 Date: 02.08.2021 |
|
Job Type: |
Temporary Basis |
|
Total No of Vacancies: |
08 Research Assistant Posts |
|
Job Location: |
Lucknow |
|
Starting Date: |
02/08/2021 10:00 Hrs |
|
Last Date: |
10/08/2021 17:30 Hrs |
|
Official Website |
https://cdri.res.in/ |
Latest CDRI Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CDRI
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
Position code |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
001. |
Research Assistant |
01 |
|
002. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
003. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
004. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
005. |
Senior Project Associate |
01 |
|
006. |
Senior Project Associate |
01 |
|
007. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
008. |
JRF |
01 |
|
Total |
08 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for CDRI Vacancy 2021:
Educational
Qualification:
|
1. Research
Assistant - Essential
qualifications: M.Sc. in Life
Sciences Desirable Qualification:
Research experience of minimum 2
years, Animal handling |
|
2. Project
Associate-I - Essential
qualifications: M.Sc. in any area of
Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry Desirable Qualification:
NET-LS or GATE qualified |
|
3. Project
Associate-I - Essential
qualifications: M.Sc. in
Biotechnology/ Life Sciences/ Zoology/ Microbiology Desirable Qualification:
Experience in animal handling/ models
related to infectious disease. GATE OR NET (LS) |
|
4. Project
Associate-I - Essential
qualifications: M.Sc. in Life
Sciences Desirable Qualification:
Experience in Cell Culture,
Angiogenesis & Drug Screening . |
|
5. Senior
Project Associate - Essential
qualifications: M.Sc. in Life Sciences
+ 04 years of research experience in the area of Myctoid/Cell Biology Desirable Qualification:
Candidates will experience of working
with human blood samples will be preferred |
|
6. Senior
Project Associate - Essential
qualifications: Ph.D. in
Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Life Sciences Desirable Qualification:
Experience in cloning, molecular biology,
protein expression, Biophysics |
|
7. Project Associate-I
- Essential
qualifications: M.Pharm with
GATE/GPAT qualified Desirable Qualification:
Experience in the area of
Pharmaceutical Analysis Using HPLC |
|
8. JRF - Essential
qualifications: M.Pharm with
GATE/GPAT qualified Desirable Qualification:
Experience in the area of formulation
and Pharmaceutical Analysis |
Age Limit:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Research Assistant |
30 Years |
|
2. |
Project Associate-I |
35 Years |
|
3. |
Project Associate-I |
35 Years |
|
4. |
Project Associate-I |
35 Years |
|
5. |
Senior Project Associate |
40 Years |
|
6. |
Senior Project Associate |
40 Years |
|
7. |
Project Associate-I |
35 Years |
|
8. |
JRF |
30 Years |
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CDRI
official Notification 2021 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay Scale |
|
1. |
Research Assistant |
Rs. 31,000/- p.m |
|
2. |
Project Associate-I |
Rs. 31,000/- p.m |
|
3. |
Project Associate-I |
Rs. 31,000/- p.m |
|
4. |
Project Associate-I |
Rs. 31,000/- p.m |
|
5. |
Senior Project Associate |
Rs. 42,000/- + HRA p.m. |
|
6. |
Senior Project Associate |
Rs. 42,000/- + 20% HRA p.m. |
|
7. |
Project Associate-I |
Rs. 31,000/- p.m |
|
8. |
JRF |
Rs. 31,000/- +16% HRA p.m. |
Selection Procedure for CDRI:
Selection Procedure:
CDRI may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
online interview |
How to apply
for CDRI Project Staff Post:
(i) Candidate(s) fulfilling all
the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the
link on the CDRI website in the careers webpage under current openings section
i.e. https://cdri.res.in/ from 02/08/2021 10:00 Hrs to 10/08/2021 17:30 Hrs. No
other mode of application will be accepted.
Important
Dates for CDRI Project Staff Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
02/08/2021 10:00 Hrs |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
10/08/2021 17:30 Hrs |
CDRI Project
Staff Official Notification & Application Link:
|
CDRI Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
CDRI Official
Notification PDF |
|
|
CDRI Online Application
Form |