IBPS CRP RRBs X Officer Scale-I Admit Card 2021 Download. IBPS CRP RRBs X Admit card/Hall Ticket/Call Later can download at https://www.ibps.in/ Website. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection have released soon the Hall Ticket for the recruitment of IBPS CRP RRBs X Officer Scale-I Examination which will be held on Preliminary Exam: August, 2021 & Main / Single Exam September 2021. Applied candidates who are waiting for the admit card of IBPS CRP RRBs X Office Assistant (Multipurpose) exam can download the hall ticket now. In this page, explains how to download the admit card for IBPS CRP RRBs X Office Assistant (Multipurpose) examination in step by step process.
IBPS CRP RRBs X Officer Scale-IHall Ticket 2021:
The
IBPS CRP RRBs X is scheduled to conduct Officer Scale-Iwritten exam on Office
Assistant (Multipurpose). A huge number of candidates who are looking for the
jobs applied for the IBPS CRP RRBs X Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Recruitment. All the candidates who had applied are searching for the IBPS CRP
RRBs X Office Assistant (Multipurpose) admit card as it is the crucial document
to carry for the exam and contains details regarding exam venue, roll number
etc. Candidates who had applied can IBPS CRP RRBs X download Office Assistant
(Multipurpose) hall ticket from the direct link provided below. Candidates are
required to download IBPS CRP RRBs X Hall ticket before 7 to 10 days Prior to
Exam Date.
|
IBPS CRP RRBs X Office
Assistant (Multipurpose) Exam 2021 Quick Summary |
|
|
Name of Authority: |
Institute of Banking
Personnel Selection |
|
Official Website: |
https://www.ibps.in/ |
|
Admit Card Published
Date: |
10-09-2021 |
|
No of Posts: |
10729 Posts |
|
Name of the Posts: |
Group “A”-Office
Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts |
|
Selection Procedure: |
Preliminary
Examination (Objective), Main Examination (Objective) & Single level
Examination (Objective) |
|
Exam Date: |
Preliminary Exam:
August, 2021 & Main / Single Exam September 2021 |
|
Admit Card Status: |
Updated |
Steps to
download IBPS CRP RRBs X Officer Scale-I admit Cards 2021
1.
Open the official website https://www.ibps.in/
2.
Click on the ‘IBPS CRP RRBs X Officer Scale-I Call Letter 2021’ link.
3.
Fill in the details like Login Id and Password.
4.
Click on Submit button.
5.
Your hall ticket will be displayed.
6.
Download and Save your Admit Card.
7.
Take print out Hall ticket and carry it to the exam hall.
|
IBPS CRP RRBs X Officer
Scale-I Main Admit Card |
|
|
IBPS CRP RRBs X OA
(Multipurpose) Score Card |
|
|
IBPS CRP RRBs X OA
(Multipurpose) Result 2021 |
|
|
IBPS CRP RRBs X Officers
(Scale-I) Result 2021 |
|
|
IBPS CRP RRBs X Exam
Pattern |
|
|
IBPS CRP RRBs X Official
Website Career Page |
|
|
IBPS CRP RRBs X Official
Notification PDF |
|
|
IBPS CRP RRBs X Online Application
Form |
IBPS CRP RRBs X Officer Scale-I Exam Date:
Institute
of Banking Personnel Selection is a recruiting body, having the main role of
holding recruitment examinations every year. IBPS CRP RRBs X has announced to
download the Hall ticket/ Admit Card for Officer Scale-I Exam. IBPS CRP RRBs X Officer
Scale-I Examination which will be held on Preliminary Exam: August, 2021 & Main / Single Exam
September 2021, IBPS CRP RRBs X Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Hall
Ticket 2021 will be distributed only to the candidates, who had previously
updated their personal and professional details in IBPS CRP RRBs X website.
