BEL
Recruitment 2021 – BEL invites Online applications for recruitment of 06 Project
Engineer, Trainee Engineer Posts. This online facility will be available in the
Official website https://www.bel-india.in/ from 15.07.2021 to 03.08.2021.
Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the
process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee,
How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date,
Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
BEL
Recruitment 2021 06 Trainee Engineer Posts:
Organization
Name: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Advertisement No: 01/2021-22
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 06
Job Location: Machilipatnam
Latest BEL Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna Company and India's Premier Professional Electronics Company under Ministry of Defence, requires the following personnel on contract basis for its Machilipatnam Unit:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Project Engineer (Electrical) – I |
01 |
|
2. |
Project Engineer (Mechanical) – I |
01 |
|
3. |
Project Engineer (Civil) – I |
01 |
|
4. |
Trainee Engineer (Electrical) – I |
01 |
|
5. |
Trainee Engineer (Mechanical) – I |
01 |
|
6. |
Trainee Engineer (Civil) – I |
01 |
|
Total |
06 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for BEL Vacancy 2021:
Educational
Qualification:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
1. |
Project Engineer (Electrical) – I |
Candidates should have completed fulltime B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc
Engineering (4 year course) in Electrical from a recognised institute/university
and secured first class. PWD candidates should have secured pass class. |
|
2. |
Project Engineer (Mechanical) – I |
Candidates should have completed fulltime B.E / B. Tech / B.Sc
Engineering (4 year course) in Mechanical from a recognised institute/university
and secured first class. PWD candidates should have secured pass class. |
|
3. |
Project Engineer (Civil) – I |
Candidates should have completed fulltime B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc
Engineering (4 year course) in Civil from a recognised institute/university
and secured first class. PWD candidates should have secured pass class. |
|
4. |
Trainee Engineer (Electrical) – I |
Candidates should have completed fulltime B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc
Engineering (4 year course) in Electrical from a recognised institute /
university and secured first class. PWD candidates should have secured pass
class. |
|
5. |
Trainee Engineer (Mechanical) – I |
Candidates should have completed fulltime B.E / B. Tech / B.Sc
Engineering (4 year course) in Mechanical from a recognised institute /
university and secured first class. PWD candidates should have secured pass
class. |
|
6. |
Trainee Engineer (Civil) – I |
Candidates should have completed fulltime B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc
Engineering (4 year course) in Civil from a recognized institute / university
and secured first class. PWD candidates should have secured pass class. |
|
Note: - Candidates having part-time or correspondence course in the essential
educational qualification are not eligible. - Candidates having essential educational qualification with other
disciplines will not be considered. - In case there is no mention of specialization in the qualifying
degree as required in the essential educational qualification, candidates
required to submit a certificate from their University/Institute with a clear
mention to their specialization in the qualifying degree. |
||
|
Post Qualification Experience (AS ON 01.06.2021): For applying the post of Project Engineer –I Minimum 2 years post
qualification experience in Construction field is mandatory. For applying the post of Trainee Engineer –I Minimum 1 year post
qualification experience in Construction field is mandatory. Please note the following: - Academic / Teaching experience/ Research work will not be considered - One year completed apprenticeship training will be considered as
experience. - The Cutoff date for deciding the maximum permissible age and
experience (Post Qualification Experience) shall be as 01.06.2021. |
||
Age Limit: (As on 01.06.2021)
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Project Engineer (Electrical) – I |
UR/ EWS - 28 years |
|
2. |
Project Engineer (Mechanical) – I |
|
|
3. |
Project Engineer (Civil) – I |
|
|
4. |
Trainee Engineer (Electrical) – I |
UR -25 years OBC-28 years |
|
5. |
Trainee Engineer (Mechanical) – I |
|
|
6. |
Trainee Engineer (Civil) – I |
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BEL
official Notification 2021 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
1. Project
Engineer (Electrical) - Candidates will be
paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs.35,000/-, Rs.40,000/-, Rs.45,000/- and
Rs.50,000/- for 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and 4th year of contract respectively. |
|
2. Trainee
Engineer (Electrical) - Candidates will be
paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs.25,000/-, Rs.28,000/-and Rs.31,000/-
for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year of contract respectively. |
Selection Procedure for BEL:
Selection Procedure:
Selection will be through
interview (video based).
The candidates who meet
the eligibility criteria w.r.t. essential educational qualification and
experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
|
Criteria |
Weightage |
|
Criterion 1 Percentage of Marks obtained in Essential educational
qualification (CGPA score shall be converted percentage of marks) |
75% or 75 Marks |
|
Criterion 2 Candidates meeting the basic eligibility criteria of relevant
work experience as mentioned will be awarded 2.5 marks. For every completed 6
months of relevant work experience, 1.25 marks will be awarded. The maximum
marks in this criterion is limited to 10 marks. |
10 Marks |
|
Interview (Video - Based) Interview for the shortlisted candidates |
15 Marks |
|
Total |
100 Marks |
While allotting weightage
for the educational qualification (Criterion 1) only the percentage of marks
obtained by the candidate in essential educational qualification for which the
candidate is applying shall be considered.
Interview shortlisting methodology: After
applying the above criterion (criteria 1 and criteria 2) and based on the vacancies,
candidates shall be shortlisted for interview in the ration of 1:5 (5
candidates for 1 post) in respective category (in the order of merit).
Application
Fee/Exam Fee:
|
Name of the post |
Fee Details |
|
Project Engineer – I |
Rs.500/- |
|
Trainee
Engineer - I |
Rs.200/- |
|
Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from
payment of application fee. Trainee Engineer - I Rs. 200/- Candidates
belonging to PWD, SC |
|
Instructions
for making payment:
- Go to www.bel-india.in
- Click on Careers
- Click on Recruitment – Advertisements
- Click on Link for online payment of Application
fee
- Accept terms and conditions and click on Proceed
- Select Payment category: Recruitment of Trainee
Engineer - MC Unit / recruitment of Project Engineer - MC Unit
- Provide the details of payment
- Complete the payment
How to apply
for BEL Trainee Engineer Post:
(i) Candidate(s) fulfilling all
the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the
link on the BEL website in the careers webpage under current openings section
i.e. https://www.bel-india.in/ from 15.07.2021 to 03.08.2021. No other mode of
application will be accepted.
(ii) Candidate(s) are advised to carefully
read the instructions specified in ‘How to Apply’ given in the above link in
the https://www.bel-india.in/ website and fill in the online application form
giving correct/accurate information.
(iii) After online
registration, the system will generate a unique User ID/User Name (Applicant
ID) and Password. Candidate(s) must keep the unique User ID/User Name
(Applicant ID) and Password for future reference
Important
Dates for BEL Trainee Engineer Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
15.07.2021 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
03.08.2021 |
BEL Trainee
Engineer Official Notification & Application Link: