ICAR
Recruitment 2021 – ICAR invites applications for recruitment of 14 Young
Professional-I (Finance & Accounts), Young Professional II (Finance &
Accounts) Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form
through Official Website https://icar.org.in/. The last date for the receipt of
application along with enclosures is 20 July 2021. Interested candidates are
requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and
Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of
Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,.
Refer thoroughly before applying.
ICAR
Recruitment 2021 14 Young Professional-I Posts:
Organization
Name: Indian Council of Agricultural Research
Total No of Vacancies: 14
Job Location: New
Delhi
Latest ICAR Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
ICAR
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Young Professional-I (Finance & Accounts) |
07 |
|
2. |
Young Professional II (Finance & Accounts) |
07 |
|
Total |
14 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for ICAR Vacancy 2021:
Educational
Qualification:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
1. |
Young Professional-I (Finance & Accounts) |
B.Com/BBA/BBS(With
minimum 60 % marks) from a recognized University/ College. (With minimum I
year of experience in relevant field). Knowledge of IT applications, virtual
meeting platforms and computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Power point, Tally,
ctc.) |
|
2. |
Young Professional II (Finance & Accounts) |
B.Com/BBA/BBS(With minimum 60 % marks) from a recognized University/
College and CA (lnter) ICWA(Inter) /CS(lnter). (With minimum one year of
experience in relevant field) OR B.Com/BBA/BBS(With minimum 60% marks) from a recognized University/
College and MBA (Finance) or equivalent (with minimum 660% mark) from a
recognized Institution (with minimum one year of experience in re-levant
field). Knowledge of IT applications, virtual meeting platforms and computer
skills (MS Word, Excel, power point, Tally, etc.) will be added advantase. |
Age Limit:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Young Professional-I (Finance & Accounts) |
21-45 Years |
|
2. |
Young Professional II (Finance & Accounts) |
21-45 Years ( |
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through ICAR official
Notification 2021 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay scale |
|
1. |
Young Professional-I (Finance & Accounts) |
Rs.25, 000/- per month |
|
2. |
Young Professional II (Finance & Accounts) |
Rs.35,000/- per month |
Selection Procedure for ICAR:
Selection Procedure:
ICAR may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Interview |
How to apply
for ICAR Young Professional-I Post:
The eligible candidates are
requested to send their scanned copy of application in the enclosed proforma
(Annexure-I) addressed to the Director (Finance), ICAR Headquarters, Krishi
Bhawan, New Delhi - I I 0001 appended with detailed bio-data affixing recent
passpon size photograph of the candidate and copies of self-attested
certificates in support of age, qualifications, experience, and other
credentials to email address ypfinanceICAR@gmail.com
latest by 5:00 PM of 20.07,2021. All applications received after the mentioned
time limit will stand rejected. The applications received shall be screened and
shortlisted based on their qualifying academic performance as per an assessment
criteria. ln case of large response, a written examination shall also be conducted
for short Listing of eligible candidates. The shortlisted candidates will be
selected through the process of interview.
Important
Dates for ICAR Young Professional-I Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
28June.2021 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
20 July 2021 |
ICAR Young Professional-I
Official Notification & Application Link:
|
ICAR Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
ICAR Official
Notification & Application Form PDF |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2021