CSWRI
Recruitment 2021 – CSWRI invites applications for recruitment of 08 Young
professional-II, Young professional-I Posts. The applicants are requested to
Download Application Form through Official Website https://www.cswri.res.in. nterested
candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of
Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to
Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date,
Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
CSWRI
Recruitment 2021 08 Young Professional Posts:
Organization
Name: Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute
Total No of Vacancies: 08
Job Location: Malpura
Latest CSWRI Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CSWRI
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Young professional-II |
01 |
|
2. |
Young professional-I |
07 |
|
Total |
08 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for CSWRI Vacancy 2021:
Educational
Qualification:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
1. |
Young professional-II |
For Animal Health Division – Post Graduate in relevant subjects or
graduate degree holders in Vety. Science |
|
|
Young professional-I |
Graduate in relevant subjects or Diploma holders in relevant, For LPT
Section -(Graduate in Agricultural Science/ Vety. Science/ Food Science or 03
years Diploma in Agricultural Science) |
|
|
Young professional-I |
Graduate in relevant subjects or Diploma holders in relevant, For A.H.
Division -(Graduate in Vety. Science/ Agricultural Science/Basic
Science/Biotechnology or 03 years Diploma in Agricultural Science) |
|
|
Young professional-I |
Graduate in relevant subjects or Diploma holders in relevant, For
AP&B Division -(Graduate in Vety. Science/Biotechnology/ Dairy Technology,
B.Sc. (Ag. & AH) |
|
|
Young professional-I |
Graduate in relevant subjects or Diploma holders in relevant, For Farm
Section- Graduate in Agricultural Sciences or 03 years Diploma in
Agricultural Science) |
|
|
Young professional-I |
Graduate in relevant subjects or Diploma holders in relevant, For Anim.
Nutrition Division -(Graduate in Vety. Science/ Agricultural Science/Basic
Science/Biotechnology or 03 years Diploma in Agricultural Science) |
|
|
Young professional-I |
For ADM.I Section/For AKM Unit – Graduate with at least 60% marks in
Corn puter Application/Information Technology/Computer Science / Artificial
Intelligence / Operating Systems/ Software Engineering/ Computer Graphics. |
Age Limit: (As on)
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Young professional-II |
21 to 45 years with relaxation as per rules. Maximum 35 years for men and 40 years for women. |
|
2. |
Young professional-I |
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CSWRI official
Notification 2021 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay scale |
|
1. |
Young professional-II |
Rs. 35,000/- |
|
2. |
Young professional-I |
Rs. 25,000/- |
Selection Procedure for CSWRI:
Selection Procedure:
CSWRI may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Written test |
|
2. |
Walk-In-Interview |
How to apply
for CSWRI Young Professional Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to
Download and read CSWRI Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule
and venue from official website https://www.cswri.res.in/. Candidate must reach
advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official
Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in
application form (if required)
Important
Dates for CSWRI Young Professional Post:
|
Date of Walk
in Interview |
12 to 17 July 2021 |
CSWRI Young
Professional Official Notification & Application Link:
|
CSWRI Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
CSWRI Official
Notification & Application Form PDF |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2021