ICAR-CMFRI
Recruitment 2021 – ICAR-CMFRI invites applications for recruitment of 01 Young
professional-I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form
through Official Website https://www.cmfri.org.in/. The last date for the
receipt of application along with enclosures is 12.06.2021. Interested
candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of
Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to
Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date,
Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
ICAR-CMFRI
Recruitment 2021 01 Young professional-I Posts:
Organization
Name: Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute
Total No of Vacancies: 01
Job Location: karwar
Latest ICAR-CMFRI Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
ICAR-CMFRI
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Young professional-I |
01 |
|
Total |
01 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for ICAR-CMFRI Vacancy 2021:
Educational
Qualification:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
1. |
Young professional-I |
Graduates in Fisheries Science/ Zoology/ Life Sciences or Diploma
holders in Fisheries Science/ Zoology/ Life Sciences |
Age Limit: Minimum-21; Maximum-45 yrs. Relaxable as per rules
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay scale |
|
1. |
Young professional-I |
Rs. 25,000/- per month |
Selection Procedure for ICAR-CMFRI:
Selection Procedure:
ICAR-CMFRI may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Interview |
How to apply
for ICAR-CMFRI Young professional-I Post:
Candidates may mail the filled
bio-data in the prescribed format given below along with degree/ experience
certificates to sickrc2018@gmail.com till 13.00 hrs. on 12.06.2021. Please
mention “Application for the post of Young Professional-I” in the subject line
of the mail. All original documents should be produced at the time of joining.
Important
Dates for ICAR-CMFRI Young professional-I Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
29.05.2021 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
12.06.2021 |
ICAR-CMFRI Young
professional-I Official Notification & Application Link:
|
ICAR-CMFRI Official
Website Career Page |
|
|
ICAR-CMFRI Official
Notification & Application Form PDF |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2021