CSIR-CECRI
Karaikudi Recruitment 2021 | Posts: Project Associate-I Jobs | Download
Application Form @ https://www.cecri.res.in/ – CSIR-CECRI Karaikudi invites
Online applications for recruitment of 01 Project Associate-I Posts.
|
CSIR-CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment 2021 [Quick Summary] |
|
|
Organization Name: |
CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute,
Karaikudi |
|
Advertisement No: |
PS-12/2021 Dated: 02.11.2021 |
|
Job Category: |
Central Govt Jobs |
|
Employment Type: |
Temporary Basis |
|
Total No of Vacancies: |
01 Project Associate-I Posts |
|
Job Location: |
Karaikudi |
|
Starting Date: |
16.11.2021 (Tuesday) at 9.30 AM |
|
Reporting Time: |
09.00 AM |
|
Official Website |
https://www.cecri.res.in/ |
Latest
CSIR-CECRI Karaikudi Project Associate-I Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CSIR-CECRI
Karaikudi Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
CSIR-CECRI Karaikudi Project Associate-I Eligibility Criteria:
Educational
Qualification: (As on 16.11.2021.)
|
M.Sc. in Physics with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) |
Age Limit: (As
on 16.11.2021.)
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I |
35 Years |
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CSIR-CECRI Karaikudi
official Notification 2021 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
Rs.25,000/-pm (Consolidated) (ii) Rs.25,000/-pm + HRA for others who do
not fall under (i) above |
CSIR-CECRI Karaikudi Project Associate-I Selection
Process 2021:
Candidates will be called
for interview. If the number of candidates are more, the candidates will be
short-listed for interview through a written test.
How to apply
for CSIR-CECRI Karaikudi Project Associate-I Post:
1. Date & Time of
Walk-in-Interview: 22.10.2021 (Friday) at 09.30 AM (Reporting Time: 09.00 AM).
No candidate will be allowed to enter into the venue after 09:30 AM.
2. Wearing facemask and
carrying hand-sanitizer is mandatory. No candidate will be allowed entry inside
the venue without facemask and hand-sanitizer.
3. Eligible candidates may
appear for Walk-in-Interview with all original and one set of photocopies of
Certificates of educational qualification, age, caste (in case of SC/ST/OBC/EWS
candidates), experience (if any), one recent passport size photo and duly
filledin application at CSIR-CECRI, Karaikudi.
4. If you are non-vaccinated,
you need to produce a Covid-19 RTPCR negative certificate obtained 72 hrs prior
to walk-in from any Govt./Govt. approved hospital or Vaccinated candidates may
produce vaccination certificate.
5. 2020-21 passed out candidates
to submit a letter from Principal/Registrar, in case of non-receipt of
Diploma/Degree Certificate.
Important Dates
for CSIR-CECRI Karaikudi Project Associate-I Post:
|
Date of
Interview |
16.11.2021 (Tuesday) at 09.30 AM (Reporting Time: 09.00 AM) |
|
Venue |
CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi |
CSIR-CECRI
Karaikudi Project Associate-I Official Notification & Application Link:
|
CSIR-CECRI Karaikudi
Official Website Career Page |
|
|
CSIR-CECRI Karaikudi
Official Notification PDF |
|
|
CSIR-CECRI Karaikudi Application
Form PDF |