CSIR-CDRI
Recruitment 2021 – CSIR-CDRI invites Online applications for recruitment of 06 Project
Assistant, Project Assistant, Project Associate-I, Project Associate-I, Project
Associate-I, Project Associate-I Posts. This online facility will be available
in the Official website https://cdri.res.in/ from 21.06.2021 to 25.06.2021.
Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the
process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee,
How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date,
Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
CSIR-CDRI
Recruitment 2021 06 Project Assistant Posts:
Organization Name: CSIR-central drug research institute
Total No of Vacancies: 06
Job Location: lucknow
Latest CSIR-CDRI Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CSIR-CDRI
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Project Assistant |
01 |
|
2. |
Project Assistant |
01 |
|
3. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
4. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
5. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
6. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
Total |
06 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for CSIR-CDRI Vacancy 2021:
Educational
Qualification:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
1. |
Project Assistant |
B.Sc. in Life Sciences Desirable qualifications: Candidates with M.Sc. Biotechnology
and having experience/training in culturing Leishmania parasite and
Macrophages, technique like ELISA, immunoblot, RT-PCR |
|
2. |
Project Assistant |
B.Sc. in Life Sciences Desirable qualifications: M.Sc. in Life Sciences |
|
3. |
Project Associate-I |
M.Sc. in Life Sciences/ Biotech/Biochemistry Desirable qualifications: Experience in cell culture/animal work |
|
4. |
Project Associate-I |
M.Sc. in Life Sciences/ Biotech/Biochemistry Desirable qualifications: Experience in cell culture/animal work |
|
5. |
Project Associate-I |
M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry/ Chemistry Desirable qualifications: Experience in Organic
synthesis/nanomaterials |
|
6. |
Project Associate-I |
M.Pharm./M.S.(Pharm) Desirable qualifications: Experience in Bioanalysis &
Pharmacokinetics |
Age Limit:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Project Assistant |
50Yrs. |
|
2. |
Project Assistant |
50Yrs. |
|
3. |
Project Associate-I |
35Yrs. |
|
4. |
Project Associate-I |
35Yrs. |
|
5. |
Project Associate-I |
35Yrs. |
|
6. |
Project Associate-I |
35Yrs. |
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CSIR-CDRI
official Notification 2021 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay scale |
|
1. |
Project Assistant |
Rs. 20,000/- + HRA p.m. |
|
2. |
Project Assistant |
Rs. 20,000/- + HRA p.m. |
|
3. |
Project Associate-I |
(i) Rs. 31,000/- + HRA p.m. to Scholars who are selected through (a)
National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant
Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level
examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies
and Institutions. (ii) 25,000/- + HRA p.m. for others who do not fall under
(i) above |
|
4. |
Project Associate-I |
(i) Rs. 31,000/- + HRA p.m. to Scholars who are selected through (a)
National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant
Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level
examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies
and Institutions. (ii) 25,000/- + HRA p.m. for others who do not fall under
(i) above |
|
5. |
Project Associate-I |
(i) Rs. 31,000/- + HRA p.m. to Scholars who are selected through (a)
National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant
Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level
examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies
and Institutions. (ii) 25,000/- + HRA p.m. for others who do not fall under
(i) above |
|
6. |
Project Associate-I |
(i) Rs. 31,000/- + HRA p.m. to Scholars who are selected through (a)
National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant
Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level
examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies
and Institutions. (ii) 25,000/- + HRA p.m. for others who do not fall under
(i) above |
Selection Procedure for CSIR-CDRI:
Selection Procedure:
CSIR-CDRI may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Online Interview |
How to apply
for CSIR-CDRI Project Assistant Post:
Interested applicants may apply
ONLINE in the prescribed application format available at https://cdri.res.in/.
Click on the link “Apply Online”. Please keep your personal details,
qualification details, details of references, experience details, other
relevant details, and soft copy of the passport size photograph with you before
starting the online application.
Important
Dates for CSIR-CDRI Project Assistant Post:
|
Starting
date for Submission of Application |
21/06/2021 11:00 Hrs IST |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
25/06/2021 17:30 Hrs IST |
CSIR-CDRI Project
Assistant Official Notification & Application Link:
|
CSIR-CDRI Official
Website Career Page |
|
|
CSIR-CDRI Official
Notification PDF |
|
|
CSIR-CDRI Online Application
Form |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2021