RMRIMS
Recruitment 2021 – RMRIMS invites applications for recruitment of 04 Contract
Scientific Support-I, Contract Laboratory Support-III, Contract Information
Technology Support Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application
Form through Official Website https://www.rmrims.org.in. Interested candidates
are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations
and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of
Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,.
Refer thoroughly before applying.
RMRIMS
Recruitment 2021 04 Contract Scientific Support-I Posts:
Organization
Name: Rajendra Memorial Research Institute
Total No of Vacancies: 04
Job Location: Patna,
Bihar, India
Latest RMRIMS Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
RMRIMS
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Contract Scientific Support-I |
01 |
|
2. |
Contract Laboratory Support-III |
02 |
|
3. |
Contract Information Technology Support |
01 |
|
Total |
04 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for RMRIMS Vacancy 2021:
Educational
Qualification:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
1. |
Contract Scientific Support-I |
M.Sc / B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MBA/ MBBS Qualification in relevant Subject with
R & D Experience and Published Papers |
|
2. |
Contract Laboratory Support-III |
Graduate in Life Science Subjects relevant to the Present need, with
five years work experience of Post Graduate Degree in those Subjects. |
|
3. |
Contract Information Technology Support |
12th Pass. A Speed of not less than 15000 Key depressions per hour through
speed test on Computer. |
Age Limit:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Contract Scientific Support-I |
35 Years |
|
2. |
Contract Laboratory Support-III |
30 Years |
|
3. |
Contract Information Technology
Support |
25 Years |
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through RMRIMS official
Notification 2021 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay scale |
|
1. |
Contract Scientific Support-I |
Rs. 48000/- |
|
2. |
Contract Laboratory Support-III |
Rs. 32000/- |
|
3. |
Contract Information Technology Support |
Rs. 17000/- |
Selection Procedure for RMRIMS:
Selection Procedure:
RMRIMS may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Interview |
How to apply
for RMRIMS Contract Scientific Support-I Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to
Download and read RMRIMS Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule
and venue from official website RMRIMS. Candidate must reach advertised venue
(Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all
original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Important
Dates for RMRIMS Contract Scientific Support-I Post:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Venue |
Walk in Date & Time |
|
1. |
Contract Scientific Support-I |
ICMR-RMRIMS, AGAMKUAN, PATNA – 800 007
(BIHAR) |
21 May 2021 10:00 AM |
|
2. |
Contract Laboratory Support-III |
||
|
3. |
Contract Information Technology Support |
RMRIMS Contract
Scientific Support-I Official Notification & Application Link:
|
RMRIMS Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
RMRIMS Official
Notification PDF |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2021