ICMR-NITM
Recruitment 2021 – ICMR-NITM invites applications for recruitment of 05 Contract
Scientific Support - I, Contract Information Technology Support, Contract
Administrative Support – I, Contract Administrative Support – IV Posts. The
applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website https://main.icmr.nic.in/.
The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 10.05.2021.
Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the
process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee,
How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date,
Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
ICMR-NITM
Recruitment 2021 05 Contract Scientific Support - I Posts:
Organization Name: National Institute of Traditional Medicine Indian Council of Medical Research
Total No of Vacancies: 05
Job Location: Belagavi
Latest ICMR-NITM Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
ICMR-NITM
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Contract Scientific Support - I |
01 |
|
2. |
Contract Information Technology Support |
01 |
|
3. |
Contract Administrative Support – I |
01 |
|
4. |
Contract Administrative Support – IV |
02 |
|
Total |
05 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for ICMR-NITM Vacancy 2021:
Educational
Qualification:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
1. |
Contract Scientific Support - I |
Essential
Qualification: 1st class Master’s Degree in
Life Sciences (Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry and equivalent) from
a recognized university with two years of work experience. OR 2nd Class Postgraduate Degree in above subjects with Ph.D. in relevant
subject. Desirable Qualification: Ph.D
in relevant subject with experience in molecular diagnostics with RT-PCR,
preferably with COVID-19 RT PCR diagnostic testing. Preference will be given
to candidates with prior experience in setting up and/or managing
COVID-19/Molecular Diagnostic testing lab. |
|
2. |
Contract Information Technology Support |
Essential
Qualification: Intermediate OR 12th pass. A
speed test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour through speed test
on computer. Desirable
Qualification: Graduate/Diploma holder,
experience with using Word, Excel, Python, Database, Web portals, maintaining
data and data entry. Expertise in IT network and having Computer knowledge.
Preference will be given to candidates who have data management and/or
programming experience. |
|
3. |
Contract Administrative Support – I |
Essential
Qualification: Intermediate OR 12th pass.
Typing Speed of 35 W.P.M in English or 10500 KDPH in English. Desirable Qualification:
Graduate/Diploma holder, experience with using Word, Excel, Database, Web portals,
maintaining data and data entry. Expertise in office administration,
secretarial practice and having Computer knowledge. Preference will be given
to candidates who have prior experience of performing similar work before. |
|
4. |
Contract Administrative Support – IV |
Essential
Qualification: High School (SSC / 10th ) or
equivalent. Desirable
Qualification: Graduate/Diploma holder,
preferably in science background. Experience of working in BSL-2 or
equivalent lab for molecular diagnostics. Attitude to learn, capable to read,
understand and follow instructions in English. |
Age Limit:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Contract Scientific Support - I |
35 years |
|
2. |
Contract Information Technology Support |
25 years |
|
3. |
Contract Administrative Support – I |
25 years |
|
4. |
Contract Administrative Support – IV |
25 years |
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through ICMR-NITM
official Notification 2021 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay scale |
|
1. |
Contract Scientific Support - I |
Rs.48000 /- p.m. plus HRA |
|
2. |
Contract Information Technology Support |
Rs. 17,000/- p.m. |
|
3. |
Contract Administrative Support – I |
Rs. 16,000/- p.m |
|
4. |
Contract Administrative Support – IV |
Rs. 15,800/- p.m. |
Selection Procedure for ICMR-NITM:
Selection Procedure:
ICMR-NITM may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Interview |
How to apply
for ICMR-NITM Contract Scientific Support - I Post:
Interested eligible candidates
may Walk-in for Interview / personal discussion at ICMR – National Institute of
Traditional Medicine, Nehru Nagar, Belagavi – 590010 as per the schedule given
below, along with their Biodata, self-attested photocopies and original of
documents and supporting educational qualifications and desired experience for
verification.
Candidates unable to come to
ICMR-NITM, Belagavi for Walk-in-Interview/ personal discussion, they can send
duly filled application affixing recent passport size photograph along with
self-attested copies of all relevant certificates should be sent to ICMR-NITM,
Belagavi before 10.00 AM of 10.05.2021 by email (rect.nitm@gmail.com). Late
received applications will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will
be called for online Interview and video conference link will be shared. No
correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Bad connection/ connection
failure from any side will not be the responsibility of ICMR-NITM, Belagavi.
Important
Dates for ICMR-NITM Contract Scientific Support - I Post:
|
SI No |
Post Name |
Walk in Date |
|
1 |
Contract Scientific Support - I |
11.05.2021 – 09.30 A.M |
|
2 |
Contract Information Technology Support |
11.05.2021 – 09.30 A.M |
|
3 |
Contract Administrative Support – I |
11.05.2021 – 09.30 A.M |
|
4 |
Contract Administrative Support – IV |
11.05.202 1 – 02.00 P.M. |
ICMR-NITM Contract
Scientific Support - I Official Notification & Application Link:
|
ICMR-NITM Official
Website Career Page |
|
|
ICMR-NITM Official
Notification & Application Form
PDF |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2021