NIIRNCD
Recruitment 2021 – NIIRNCD invites applications for recruitment of 24 Contract
Laboratory Support - I, Contract Laboratory Support - II, Contract Scientific
Support - I, Contract Information Technology Support, Contract Administrative
Support - I, Contract Administrative Support - IV Posts. The applicants are
requested to Download Application Form through Official Website http://www.dmrcjodhpur.nic.in/.
The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 19.05.2021
latest by 05:30 PM. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the
advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility
Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus,
Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly
before applying.
NIIRNCD
Recruitment 2021 24 Contract Laboratory Support - I Posts:
Organization
Name: National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable
Diseases
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 24
Job Location: Jodhpur
Latest NIIRNCD Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NIIRNCD
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Contract Laboratory Support - I |
10 |
|
2. |
Contract Laboratory Support - II |
04 |
|
3. |
Contract Scientific Support - I |
01 |
|
4. |
Contract Information Technology Support |
03 |
|
5. |
Contract Administrative Support - I |
02 |
|
6. |
Contract Administrative Support - IV |
04 |
|
Total |
24 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for NIIRNCD Vacancy 2021:
Educational
Qualification:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
1. |
Contract Laboratory Support - I |
12th Pass with Science subjects and DMLT |
|
2. |
Contract Laboratory Support - II |
Graduate in Life Science subjects with three years’ work experience in
the recognized medical laboratory OR Master's Degree in
Microbiology/Biotechnology/Zoology/Biochemistry. |
|
3. |
Contract Scientific Support - I |
1st Class Master's Degree in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Zoology/Biochemistry
with two years work experience in recognized medical laboratory OR 2nd class
Post Graduate Degree in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Zoology/Biochemistry with
Ph. D in relevant subjects |
|
4. |
Contract Information Technology Support |
Intermediate or 12th Pass. A speed test of not less than 15000 key
depressions per hour through speed test on computer |
|
5. |
Contract Administrative Support - I |
Intermediate or 12th Pass. Typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm
in Hindi or 10500 KDPH in English or 9000 KDPH in Hindi |
|
6. |
Contract Administrative Support - IV |
High School (SSC) or Equivalent |
Age Limit:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Contract Laboratory Support - I |
30 years |
|
2. |
Contract Laboratory Support - II |
30 years |
|
3. |
Contract Scientific Support - I |
35 years |
|
4. |
Contract Information Technology Support |
25 years |
|
5. |
Contract Administrative Support - I |
25 years |
|
6. |
Contract Administrative Support - IV |
25 years |
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NIIRNCD official
Notification 2021 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay scale |
|
1. |
Contract Laboratory Support - I |
Rs.18000/- |
|
2. |
Contract Laboratory Support – II |
Rs.31000/- |
|
3. |
Contract Scientific Support - I |
Rs.48000 + HRA as per Rules |
|
4. |
Contract Information Technology Support |
Rs.17000/- |
|
5. |
Contract Administrative Support - I |
Rs.16000/- |
|
6. |
Contract Administrative Support - IV |
Rs.15800/- |
Selection Procedure for NIIRNCD:
Selection Procedure:
NIIRNCD may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Skill Test/Personal Discussion |
|
2. |
Interview |
How to apply
for NIIRNCD Contract Laboratory Support - I Post:
1. The eligible candidates
willing to apply for the above mentioned posts may download the application
form from the websites of ICMR and NIIRNCD at the links:
https://main.icmr.nic.in/career-opportunity and http://dmrcjodhpur.nic.in/Opportunities.asp.
2. The duly filled application
forms (DO NOT ATTACH ANY DOCUMENT) should be sent to NIIRNCD, Jodhpur on or
before 19.05.2021 latest by 05:30 PM through email at rec-niirncd@icmr.gov.in.
Candidates must clearly mention in the subject line of their email, the name of
the post, they are applying for. Late receipt of applications beyond the
deadline will not be considered
Important
Dates for NIIRNCD Contract Laboratory Support - I Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
10.05.2021 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
19.05.2021 latest by 05:30 PM |
NIIRNCD Contract
Laboratory Support - I Official Notification & Application Link:
|
NIIRNCD Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
NIIRNCD Official
Notification PDF |
|
|
NIIRNCD Application Form
PDF |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2021