ILS
Recruitment 2021 – ILS invites applications for recruitment of 05 Research
Associate-I, Project Associate – I, Technical Assistant Posts. The applicants
are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website https://www.ils.res.in/.
The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 20.05.2021.
Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the
process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee,
How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date,
Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
ILS
Recruitment 2021 05 Research Associate-I Posts:
Organization
Name: Institute Of Life Sciences
Total No of Vacancies: 05
Job Location: Bhubaneswar
Latest ILS Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
ILS
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Research Associate-I |
01 |
|
2. |
Project Associate – I |
02 |
|
3. |
Technical Assistant |
02 |
|
Total |
05 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for ILS Vacancy 2021:
Educational
Qualification:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
1. |
Research Associate-I |
Ph. D. in Biotechnology/Life Sciences or allied subjects. The
ideal candidate has to be competent in viral infection, animal handling, cell
culture, Flow Cytometry Analysis, Viral plaque assay, RT-PCR etc. A decent
publication record from Ph.D. work is also expected. Candidates who have
submitted Ph.D. thesis and are waiting for viva voce may also apply; for such
candidates, the fellowship amount will be that of a SRF until he/she defends
the thesis |
|
2. |
Project Associate – I |
Masters in Biotechnology, life sciences and allied branches and having
secured 60% aggregate marks (50% for OBC/ST/SC) are eligible to apply.
Preference will be given to candidates having NET-JRF/NET-LS/GATE
qualification with research experience in virology, molecular biology, cell
biology and biochemistry. For Non-NET/GATE applicants the amount of
fellowship will be as per the DST guideline |
|
3. |
Technical Assistant |
Masters in Biotechnology, Life Sciences or allied branches are eligible
are eligible to apply. Research experience in virology, molecular biology,
cell biology and biochemistry will be preferred |
Age Limit: (As on 20/05/2021)
|
Name of the Category |
Age Limit |
|
For Gen/ UR Candidates |
28 Years |
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through ILS official
Notification 2021 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay scale |
|
1. |
Research Associate-I |
Rs. 47,000/- + HRA@16% |
|
2. |
Project Associate – I |
Rs. 31,000/- + HRA@16% |
|
3. |
Technical Assistant |
Rs 25,000/- per month. |
Selection Procedure for ILS:
Selection Procedure:
ILS may follow the following
process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Interview |
How to apply
for ILS Research Associate-I Post:
Interested/eligible candidates
may download the application form from the institute website (www.ils.res.in)
and apply along with self-attested copies of mark sheets, certificates and
experience details to “The Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square,
Bhubaneswar-751023”. Superscribe the envelope with "Advt. no. / Date &
Application for the position of ………………..”. No TA/DA will be paid for attending
the interview. The decision of the Director regarding the selection of
candidates will be final and no further correspondence will be entertained in
this regard.
Important
Dates for ILS Research Associate-I Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
06.05.2021 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
20.05.2021 |
ILS Research
Associate-I Official Notification & Application Link:
|
ILS Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
ILS Official
Notification & Application Form PDF |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2021