CGCRI
Recruitment 2021 – CGCRI invites applications for recruitment of 16 Project
Associate-I, Project Associate-I, Project Assistant, Project Associate-I,
Project Assistant, Project Associate-I, Jr. Research Fellow, Project
Associate-I, Jr. Research Fellow, Research Associate-III, Project Associate-I,
Project Associate-I, Proj Posts. The applicants are requested to Download
Application Form through Official Website https://www.cgcri.res.in. The last
date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 02 Jun 2021.
Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the
process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee,
How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date,
Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
CGCRI
Recruitment 2021 16 Project Associate-I Posts:
Organization
Name: Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 16
Job Location: Ahmedabad,
Gujarat, India
Latest CGCRI Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CGCRI Invites Applications for the
Following Posts
|
Project Title |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
“Facility
establishment and development of optical glasses” |
Project
Associate-I |
01 |
|
“Development
of high-power optical amplifier(1.0 – 5.0 W)” |
Project
Associate-I |
01 |
|
Project
Assistant |
01 |
|
|
“High
piezoelectric coefficient composites for application as flank array sensors |
Project
Associate-I |
01 |
|
“CSIR-integrated
skill initiative” |
Project
Assistant |
01 |
|
“Surface
Engineered and Self-Programmed smart nonomaterials, Responsive to Threshold
Microenvironment, as Biosensing Devices and Drug Delivery Vehicles” |
Project
Associate-I |
01 |
|
“Development
and performance characterization of crosslinked beta-cyclodextrin polymer
based thin-film composite nanofiltration ceramic membrane” |
Jr.
Research Fellow |
01 |
|
“Bioactive
glass composites with in-situ electrical stimuli for accelerated bone growth
and healing” |
Project
Associate-I |
01 |
|
“Functionalization
of Red Mud for Simultaneous Remediation of Fluoride, Arsenic and iron
contaminants from water and utilization of waste sludge therefrom in the
development of Glass- Ceramic Foam” |
Jr.
Research Fellow |
01 |
|
“Design
and development of photoacoustic imaging system for clinical research” |
Research
Associate-III |
01 |
|
“Development
of Indigenous Process Technology for the production of Chalcogenide Based
Infrared Glasses for Thermal Imagers” |
Project
Associate-I |
01 |
|
Project
Assistant |
01 |
|
|
“CW/Modulated
Thulium Fiber Laser (TFL) System for soft tissue vaporization/Ablation” |
Project
Associate-I |
01 |
|
Project
Associate-II |
02 |
|
|
Project
Scientist-I |
01 |
|
|
Total |
16 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for CGCRI Vacancy 2021:
Educational
Qualification:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I |
M.Sc. in Chemistry/Physics Or B.E/B.Tech. Ceramic Technology Preference
will be given to those candidates having 1 st Class Degree with some research
experience in the respective field. |
|
2. |
Project Associate-I |
M.Sc in Physics/Applied Physics/Photonics or equivalent degree Or BE /
B.Tech in Photonics/ Optics & Opto-Electronics/ Applied Optics/
Electronics & Communications/ Radio Physics & Electronics or
equivalent degree Knowledge in the field of Fiber Laser and Amplifier is
preferred. Preference will be given to those candidates having NET/GATE |
|
3. |
Project Assistant |
3- Year Diploma Course in Electronics/Electronics &
Instrumentation Preference will be given who have experience in fiber drawing
and fiber characterizations. |
|
4. |
Project Associate-I |
M.Sc. in Chemistry(Physical/Inorganic/Analytical)/Physics Preference
will be given to those candidates having 1 st Class Degree and conversant
with wet synthesis route using chemical modifications and spectroscopic
technique. |
|
5. |
Project Assistant |
3-year Diploma in Ceramic Engg Or B.Sc in Chemistry |
|
6. |
Project Associate-I |
M.Sc. in Chemistry(Organic/Inorganic/Physical) Preference will be given
to those candidates having 1 st Class Degree |
|
7. |
Jr. Research Fellow |
BE/B.Tech in Chemical Engg./Chemical Technology/Material Science and
Engg./Nano Science/Tech./Polymer Science & Technology or equivalent
with NET/GATE Or ME/M.Tech in Chemical Engg./Chemical Technology/Material
Science and Engg./Nano Science/Tech./Polymer Science & Technology or
equivalent with NET/GATE Or M.Sc. in Chemistry with NET/GATE Preference will
be given to those candidates having 1 st class Degree with some research
experience in the respective field. |
|
8. |
Project Associate-I |
M.Sc. in Microbiology Preference will be given to those candidates
having 1 year research experience in Cell culture, Tissue Engineering and
Molecular Biology Techniques etc and having publications in SCI journals. |
|
9. |
Jr. Research Fellow |
M.Sc. in Chemistry with NET/GATE Or BE/B.Tech./ME/M.Tech in Materials
Science/Materials Engineering/Ceramics/Chemical Engg with GATE Preference
will be given to those candidates having 1 st class degree with basic knowledge
in materials synthesis/characterization/waste water treatment/kinetics study. |
|
10. |
Research Associate-III |
ME/M.Tech in Optics/Photonics/Bio-Photonics or equivalent degree with
minimum three years experience in the related field of
research/teaching/design & development after ME/M.Tech and at least
one publication in SCI journal paper Or Ph.D in the relevant field Preference
will be given to those candidates having experience in the field of
Bio-photonics/Bio-medical instrumentation or the related field. |
|
11. |
Project Associate-I |
BE/B.Tech in Ceramic Tech/Material Engg or equivalent with NET/GATE Or
M.Sc in Materials Science/Physics/Chemistry or equivalent with NET/GATE
Preference will be given to those candidates having 1 st Class Degree |
|
12. |
Project Assistant |
B.Sc. in Physics/Chemistry Or 3-year Diploma in Ceramics/Mechanical/Electronics/Instrumentations |
|
13. |
Project Associate-I |
M.Sc. in Physics or BE/B.Tech. in Photonics/Opto-Electronics/Laser
Science/Laser Engineering or equivalent degree Course work on Fiber Optics is
desirable. |
|
14. |
Project Associate-II |
M.Sc. in Physics/ Optics with 2 years experience in R&D in
Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organisations
and Scientific activities and services Or BE/BTech
Photonics/Opto-Electronics/Laser Science/Laser Engineering/ Electronics
& Communications or equivalent degree with 2 years experience in
R&D in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology
Organisations and Scientific activities and services 2 Years R&D
Experience in the field of fiber optics and fiber laser is desirable. |
|
15. |
Project Scientist-I |
Ph.D. (Science/Engineering) in Laser Physics/Fibre Laser/amplifier
Experimental Research experience having SCI Journal paper with more than 4
Research related fiber laser and uniformly outstanding academic record and
clear potential for high quality R&A work (1st Class/Division above
60% Academic Record (In all examinations) is desirable. |
Age Limit:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I |
35 Years |
|
2. |
Project Associate-I |
35 Years |
|
3. |
Project Assistant |
50 Years |
|
4. |
Project Associate-I |
35 Years |
|
5. |
Project Assistant |
50 Years |
|
6. |
Project Associate-I |
35 Years |
|
7. |
Jr. Research Fellow |
28 Years |
|
8. |
Project Associate-I |
35 Years |
|
9. |
Jr. Research Fellow |
28 Years |
|
10. |
Research Associate-III |
35 Years |
|
11. |
Project Associate-I |
35 Years |
|
12. |
Project Assistant |
50 Years |
|
13. |
Project Associate-I |
35 Years |
|
14. |
Project Associate-II |
35 Years |
|
15. |
Project Scientist-I |
35 Years |
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CGCRI official
Notification 2021 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay scale |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I |
Rs.25,000 |
|
2. |
Project Associate-I |
Rs. 31,000/- + HRA as admissible
p.m for NET/GATE qualified candidate Or Rs. 25,000/- + HRA as admissible
p.m for Non- NET/GATE candidate |
|
3. |
Project Assistant |
Rs.20,000 |
|
4. |
Project Associate-I |
Rs. 31,000/- + HRA as admissible
p.m for NET/GATE qualified candidate OR Rs. 25,000/- + HRA as admissible p.m
for Non- NET/GATE candidate |
|
5. |
Project Assistant |
Rs.20,000 |
|
6. |
Project Associate-I |
Rs.25,000 |
|
7. |
Jr. Research Fellow |
Rs.31,000 |
|
8. |
Project Associate-I |
Rs.31,000 |
|
9. |
Jr. Research Fellow |
Rs.31,000 |
|
10. |
Research Associate-III |
Rs.54,000 |
|
11. |
Project Associate-I |
Rs.31,000 |
|
12. |
Project Assistant |
Rs.20,000 |
|
13. |
Project Associate-I |
Rs. 31,000/- + HRA as admissible
p.m for NET/GATE qualified candidate OR Rs. 25,000/- + HRA as admissible
P.M for Non-NET/GATE Candidate |
|
14. |
Project Associate-II |
Rs. 35,000/- + HRA as admissible
p.m for NET/GATE qualified candidate Rs. 28,000/- + HRA as admissible P.M for
Non-NET/GATE Candidate |
|
15. |
Project Scientist-I |
Rs.56,000 |
Selection Procedure for CGCRI:
Selection Procedure:
CGCRI may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Interview |
How to apply
for CGCRI Project Associate-I Post:
The candidates are requested to
send their applications to the following e-mail only, duly typed (No
Hand-writing Application will be allowed) in the Application Format as provided
(the attachment of application in the e-mail must be in PDF format. Signature
and photograph may be filled up by scanning) and also filled by typing the
Data-Sheet in Excel-Sheet (soft copy only) as per format provided below:
- E-mail: project.staff@cgcri.res.in
The dates of sending
Applications: 02.06.2021 & 03.06.2021 ONLY. Applications received
before or after these stipulated dates will NOT be considered.
Important
Dates for CGCRI Project Associate-I Post:
|
The dates of
sending Applications: 02.06.2021 &; 03.06.2021 ONLY. Applications
received before or after these stipulated dates will NOT be considered. |
CGCRI Project
Associate-I Official Notification & Application Link:
|
CGCRI Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
CGCRI Official
Notification & Application Form doc |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2021