BEL
Recruitment 2021 – BEL invites applications for recruitment of 06 Sr. Asst.
Engineer-I (E-I) Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application
Form through Official Website https://www.bel-india.in/. The last date for the
receipt of application along with enclosures is 9th June 2021. Interested
candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of
Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to
Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date,
Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
BEL
Recruitment 2021 06 Sr. Asst. Engineer-I Posts:
Organization
Name: Bharat Electronics Limited
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 06
Job Location: Mumbai
/ Kolkata
Latest BEL Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
BEL
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Sr. Asst. Engineer-I (E-I) |
06 |
|
Total |
06 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for BEL Vacancy 2021:
Educational
Qualification: (As on)
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
1. |
Sr. Asst. Engineer-I (E-I) |
Should be in
the rank of Junior Commissioned Officer at the time of discharge Educational
Qualification: Diploma Engineering in
Electronics or its allied branches OR Electrical OR Mechanical Post
qualification Experience: - Should have minimum 15 years of relevant post-qualification
experience. - Candidates should have been discharged on or after 01.01.2016. - Should have preferably worked
in the areas of Radars, Communication Systems & Weapon Control systems. - Should have been involved in STW, HATs, SATs, Installation &
Commissioning of Radars, Weapon Control Systems on-board Naval ships hanical |
Age Limit: (As on 01/05/2021): The candidate
should be not more than 50 years of age. The upper age limit will be relaxable
for SC & ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years.
Salary Details:
The selected
candidates will be inducted for a period of 5 years in the minimum of the pay
scale of ₹ 30000 –3%-120000/- In addition to basic pay other allowances like
Dearness Allowance, HRA, 35% of basic pay as perks, PF, Group insurance,
Performance Related Pay, medical reimbursement for self and dependent family
members, etc., as per Company rules will be a part of the pay package.
Selection Procedure for BEL:
Selection Procedure: Selection will be through written test followed by interview
for candidates who have been shortlisted in the written test.
How to apply
for BEL Sr. Asst. Engineer-I Post:
Candidates who are desirous of
applying for the above posts and are willing to be posted at the locations
indicated in the advertisement may download the applications by clicking the
link provided in the website. The filled-in applications along with all the
enclosures Jalahalli PO, Bangalore 560013 along with the relevant documents on
or before 9 th June 2021. Alternatively, candidates may also forward scanned
copies of the application along with all relevant documents to hrmr@bel.co.in
under the subject ‘Application for the post of E-I for ADSN.’
Important
Dates for BEL Sr. Asst. Engineer-I Post:
|
Starting
date for Submission of Application |
26th May 2021 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
9th June 2021 |
BEL Sr.
Asst. Engineer-I Official Notification & Application Link:
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2021