PGIMER
Recruitment 2021 – PGIMER invites applications for recruitment of 05 Research
Scientist I (Medical), Research Scientist I (Non - Medical), Research Assistant,
Laboratory Technician Posts. The applicants are requested to Download
Application Form through Official Website https://pgimer.edu.in. Interested
candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of
Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to
Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date,
Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
PGIMER
Recruitment 2021 05 Research Assistant Posts:
Organization
Name: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research
Total No of Vacancies: 05
Job Location: Chandigarh,
India
Latest PGIMER Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
PGIMER
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Research Scientist I (Medical) |
01 |
|
2. |
Research Scientist I (Non - Medical) |
01 |
|
3. |
Research Assistant |
01 |
|
4. |
Laboratory Technician |
02 |
|
Total |
05 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for PGIMER Vacancy 2021:
Educational
Qualification:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
1. |
Research Scientist I (Medical) |
MBBS / BDS / B.V.Sc. & AH recognized by MCI / DCI / VCI
respectively |
|
2. |
Research Scientist I (Non - Medical) |
Ph.D. in a relevant subject (Microbiology, Virology, Molecular biology,
Life sciences)from a recognized university |
|
3. |
Research Assistant |
Post graduate degree in relevant subject (Microbiology, Virology,
Molecular biology, Life sciences) |
|
4. |
Laboratory Technician |
B. Sc. /Intermediate with diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or
High School with 5 years Lab Experience |
Age Limit:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Research Scientist I (Medical) |
Below 45 years |
|
2. |
Research Scientist I (Non - Medical) |
Below 45 years |
|
3. |
Research Assistant |
Below 30 years |
|
4. |
Laboratory Technician |
Below 30 years |
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through PGIMER official
Notification 2021 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay scale |
|
1. |
Research Scientist I (Medical) |
RS 65000 |
|
2. |
Research Scientist I (Non - Medical) |
RS 60000 |
|
3. |
Research Assistant |
RS 30000 |
|
4. |
Laboratory Technician |
RS 25000 |
Selection Procedure for PGIMER:
Selection Procedure:
PGIMER may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
interview |
How to apply
for PGIMER RESEARCH ASSISTANT Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to
Download and read PGIMER Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule
and venue from official website PGIMER. Candidate must reach advertised venue
(Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all
original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in interview on 07/05/2021(Friday).
Send your CV in advance on email: vrdln113@gmail.com
Important
Dates for PGIMER RESEARCH ASSISTANT Post:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Venue |
Walk in Date & Time |
|
1. |
Research Scientist I (Medical) |
The chamber of Dr(Prof) NandiniDuggal, Addl MS in nursing home, ABVIMS
&DR RMLH. |
07 May 2021 09:30 AM |
|
2. |
Research Scientist I (Non - Medical) |
||
|
3. |
Research Assistant |
||
|
4. |
Laboratory Technician |
PGIMER Research
Assistant Official Notification & Application Link:
|
PGIMER Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
PGIMER Official
Notification PDF |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2021