NRCB
Recruitment 2021 – NRCB invites applications for recruitment of 01 Young
Professional – I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application
Form through Official Website http://nrcb.res.in/. The last date for the
receipt of application along with enclosures is r before 04.30 PM 01.05.2021.
Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the
process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee,
How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date,
Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
NRCB
Recruitment 2021 01 Young Professional – I Posts:
Organization
Name: National Research Centre For Banana
Total No of Vacancies: 01
Job Location: Tiruchirapalli
Latest NRCB Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NRCB
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
Duration of the Project : One year |
||
|
1. |
Young Professional – I |
01 |
|
Total |
01 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for NRCB Vacancy 2021:
Educational
Qualification:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
1. |
Young Professional – I |
M.Sc. (Life Science) Desirable : Minimum two year experience in Embryogenic cell line production in
banana through bioreactor, tissue culture plantlet production through
temporary immersion system |
Age Limit:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Young Professional – I |
Minimum age 21 years and Maximum age 45 years |
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NRCB official
Notification 2021 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay scale |
|
1. |
Young Professional – I |
Rs.25,000/- (Consolidated) per month |
Selection Procedure for NRCB:
Selection Procedure:
NRCB may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Interview |
How to apply
for NRCB Young Professional – I Post:
Eligible candidates are
requested to submit their applications in the enclosed proforma with self
attested copies of educational qualification / experience certificates etc
though email to nrcbrecruitment@gmail.com on or before 04.30 PM 01.05.2021
(Saturday).
Candidates attending the
Interview should neatly type the application in the format prescribed in
MS-WORD – TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT – 12 SIZE and submit the same along with
attested copies of educational qualifications, experience and publications etc.
through email.
Important Dates
for NRCB Young Professional – I Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
16.04.2021 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
before 04.30 PM 01.05.2021 |
NRCB Young
Professional – I Official Notification & Application Link:
|
NRCB Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
NRCB Official
Notification & Application Form PDF |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2021