NIO
Recruitment 2021 – NIO invites applications for recruitment of 02 Project
Associate-I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form
through Official Website https://www.nio.org/. Interested candidates are
requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and
Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of
Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,.
Refer thoroughly before applying.
NIO
Recruitment 2021 02 Project Associate-I Posts:
Organization
Name: National Institute of Oceanography
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 02
Job Location: Kochi
Latest NIO Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NIO
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Tenure: |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I Vacancy Code SSP3103/2088-21 |
8 Months |
01 |
|
2. |
Project Associate-I Vacancy Code SSP3103/2089-21 |
|
01 |
|
Total |
02 |
||
Eligibility
Criteria for NIO Vacancy 2021:
Educational
Qualification:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I Vacancy Code SSP3103/2088-21 |
Essential Qualification: M.Sc Marine Biology / Biological Oceanography
and Biodiversity Desirable Qualification & Job Requirement Candidate having
experience in marine biological sample (especially plankton)
collection.Selected candidate will have to carry out field work onboard
research vessels, marine biological sample collection and analysis and
helping the project leader in data processing and report/manuscript
preparation. |
|
2. |
Project Associate-I Vacancy Code SSP3103/2089-21 |
Essential Qualification: M.Sc Physics / Physical Oceanography Desirable Qualification & Job Requirement Candidate having
experience in carrying out marine environmental data collection and
processing is preferred.Selected candidate will have to carry out extensive
field work onboard research vessels, processing of marine environmental data,
maintain and manage project database and preparation of reports/ manuscripts. |
Age Limit: (As on 14th April 2021)
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I Vacancy Code SSP3103/2088-21 |
35 Years |
|
2. |
Project Associate-I Vacancy Code SSP3103/2089-21 |
35 Years |
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NIO official
Notification 2021 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay scale |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I Vacancy Code SSP3103/2088-21 |
Rs.25000 /- Plus HRA as per rules |
|
2. |
Project Associate-I Vacancy Code SSP3103/2089-21 |
Rs.25000 /- Plus HRA as per rules |
Selection Procedure for NIO:
Selection Procedure: If number of applications are more, then selection committee
will fix a criteria to shortlist the applicants. Only shortlisted candidates
will be called for the interview. Selection will be done on the basis of online
interview through either Skype/Google Meet/Zoom or any other suitable software,
as decided by the competent authority
How to apply
for NIO Project Associate-I Post:
- Eligible candidates should
email the scanned copies of the following documents to hrdg@nio.org latest by
14th April 2021. Applications received after the last date and without the below
mandatory documents will be rejected.
- Applications received after
the due date (14th April 2021) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates
will be informed through e-mail/website.
Important
Dates for NIO Project Associate-I Post:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Walk in Date & Time |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I |
23 April 2021 at 10:30 AM. |
NIO Project
Associate-I Official Notification & Application Link:
|
NIO Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
NIO Official Notification
& Application Form PDF |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2021