NBRI
Recruitment 2021 – NBRI invites applications for recruitment of 04 Project
Associate-I, Lab Technician Posts. The applicants are requested to Download
Application Form through Official Website https://nbri.res.in/. Interested
candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of
Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to
Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date,
Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
NBRI
Recruitment 2021 04 Project Associate-I Posts:
Organization
Name: National Botanical Research Institute
Total No of Vacancies: 04
Job Location: Lucknow
Latest NBRI Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NBRI
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I |
03 |
|
2. |
Lab Technician |
01 |
|
Total |
04 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for NBRI Vacancy 2021:
Educational
Qualification:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I |
Master's Degree in Natural Sciences including Medicinal / Laboratory
Technology / Biotechnology / Microbiology / Virology / Biochemistry /
Biomedical Sciences / Biological Sciences / Agricultural Science / MVSc OR Bachelor's Degree in Medicine from a recognized University Desirable: Candidate is expected to work on testing of SARSCOV2 virus
using methods like Real time - PCR and others. Therefore, the candidate with
experience in the Microbiology / Virology / Medical Laboratory Technology
will be preferred. |
|
2. |
Lab Technician |
Graduate Degree in Sciences with Diploma in Medical Laboratory
Technology (DMLT) Desirable: Working experience in Pathology / Diagnostic Lab |
Age Limit: (As on)
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I |
35 years |
|
2. |
Lab Technician |
50 years |
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NBRI official
Notification 2021 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay scale |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I |
Rs. 25000/- p.m. + HRA |
|
2. |
Lab Technician |
Rs. 20000/- p.m. + HRA |
Selection Procedure for NBRI:
Selection Procedure:
NBRI may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Interview |
How to apply
for NBRI Project Associate-I Post:
Through online Interview only.
Interested candidates, meeting essential qualifications and age limit will be
interviewed by the duly constituted Selection Committee on MS-Teams platform.
The candidates must send their e-mail ID and Whatsapp number to coa@nbri.res.in
latest by 12 noon of 04th May, 2021 to enable CSIR-NBRI for sending the
MS-Teams meeting link to the candidates. Based on the performance in the
interview, a panel of recommended candidates will be prepared. The panel shall
be utilized as and when the requirement arises in the project. Candidates have
the option to interact in Hindi/English before the committee.
Important
Dates for NBRI Project Associate-I Post:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Walk in Date & Time |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I |
05-05-2021 (Wednesday) Time: 10:30 A.M. |
|
2. |
Lab Technician |
NBRI Project
Associate-I Official Notification & Application Link:
|
NBRI Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
NBRI Official
Notification PDF |
|
|
NBRI Application Form
PDF |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2021