IIP
Recruitment 2021 – IIP invites Online applications for recruitment of 21 Project
Associate-I, Project Associate-I, Project Associate-I, Project Associate-I,
Project Associate-II, Project Associate-II Posts. This online facility will be
available in the Official website https://iip-in.com from 26 Apr 2021 to 07 May
2021. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding
the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application
Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit
Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
IIP
Recruitment 2021 21 Project Associate-I Posts:
Organization
Name: Indian Institute of Petroleum
Total No of Vacancies: 21
Job Location: Dehradun,
Uttarakhand
Latest IIP Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
IIP
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I |
07 |
|
2. |
Project Associate-I |
07 |
|
3. |
Project Associate-I |
03 |
|
4. |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
5. |
Project Associate-II |
01 |
|
6. |
Project Associate-II |
02 |
|
Total |
21 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for IIP Vacancy 2021:
Educational
Qualification:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I |
M.Sc. (Chemistry) from a
recognized University |
|
2. |
Project Associate-I |
B.Tech B.E. (Chemical
Engineering) from a recognized University |
|
3. |
Project Associate-I |
B.Tech B.E. (Mechanical
Engineering) from a recognized University |
|
4. |
Project Associate-I |
M. Sc. in Life Sciences /
Biotechnology / Microbiology / Biochemistry OR B.Tech in Biotechnology
Biochemical Engineering |
|
5. |
Project Associate-II |
M.Sc. in Chemistry from a
recognized university with two years experience in research and development
in industrial and academic institutions or science and technology
organizations and scientific activities and services |
|
6. |
Project Associate-II |
B.Tech/B.E. In Chemical or Petroleum Engg. with two years
experience in research and development in industrial and academic
institutions or science and technology organizations and scientific
activities and services |
Age Limit:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I |
Max. 35 Years |
|
2. |
Project Associate-I |
|
|
3. |
Project Associate-I |
|
|
4. |
Project Associate-I |
|
|
5. |
Project Associate-II |
|
|
6. |
Project Associate-II |
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through IIP official
Notification 2021 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay scale |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I |
(i) The monthly stipend at the rate of Rs.31000 +HRA will be given to
the candidates who are selected through (a) National Eligibility
Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or
(b) A Selection Process through National level examination conducted by
Central Government Department and their agencies and institutions (ii) Others
who do not fall under (i) above will get a monthly stipend of Rs.25000+ HRA. |
|
2. |
Project Associate-I |
|
|
3. |
Project Associate-I |
|
|
4. |
Project Associate-I |
|
|
5. |
Project Associate-II |
(i) The monthly stipend at the rate of Rs.35000/- +HRA will be given to
the candidates who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests -
CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A
Selection Process through National level examination conducted by Central
Government Debt. and their agencies and institutions (ii) Others who do not
fall under (i) above will get a monthly stipend of Rs.28000 + HRA. |
|
6. |
Project Associate-II |
Selection Procedure for IIP:
Selection Procedure:
IIP may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
interview |
How to apply
for IIP Project Associate-I Post:
Interested applicants may apply
ONLINE in the prescribed application format available at https://iip-in.com.
Click on the link “Apply Online”. Please keep your personal details,
qualification details, details of references, experience details, other
relevant details, and soft copy of the passport size photograph with you before
starting the online application.
Important
Dates for IIP Project Associate-I Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
26 Apr 2021 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
07 May 2021 |
IIP Project
Associate-I Official Notification & Application Link:
|
IIP Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
IIP Official
Notification PDF |
|
|
IIP Online Application
Form |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2021