GIC
Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Admit Card 2021 Download. GIC Admit card/Hall
Ticket/Call Later can download at https://www.gicofindia.com/en/ Website. General
Insurance Corporation Of India have released soon the Hall Ticket for the
recruitment of GIC Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Examination which will be held
on 9th May 2021 (Afternoon
Shift). Applied candidates who are waiting for the admit card of GIC Assistant
Manager (Scale-I) exam can download the hall ticket now. In this page, explains
how to download the admit card for GIC Assistant Manager (Scale-I) examination
in step by step process.
GIC Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Hall Ticket 2021:
The
GIC is scheduled to conduct Assistant Manager (Scale-I) written exam on Assistant
Manager (Scale-I). A huge number of candidates who are looking for the jobs
applied for the GIC Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Recruitment. All the candidates
who had applied are searching for the GIC Assistant Manager (Scale-I) admit
card as it is the crucial document to carry for the exam and contains details
regarding exam venue, roll number etc. Candidates who had applied can GIC
download Assistant Manager (Scale-I) hall ticket from the direct link provided below.
Candidates are required to download GIC Hall ticket before 7 to 10 days Prior
to Exam Date.
|
GIC Assistant
Manager (Scale-I) Exam 2021 Quick Summary |
|
|
Name of Authority: |
General Insurance
Corporation Of India |
|
Official Website: |
https://www.gicofindia.com/en/ |
|
Admit Card Published
Date: |
16.04.2021 |
|
No of Posts: |
44 Posts |
|
Name of the Posts: |
Assistant Manager
(Scale-I) Posts |
|
Selection Procedure: |
Online Exam, Group
Discussion, Interview and Medical Examination |
|
Exam Date: |
9th May 2021
(Afternoon Shift) |
|
Admit Card Status: |
Updated |
Steps to
download GIC Assistant Manager (Scale-I) admit Cards 2021
1.
Open the official website https://www.gicofindia.com/en/
2.
Click on the ‘GIC Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Call Letter 2021’ link.
3.
Fill in the details like Login Id and Password.
4.
Click on Submit button.
5.
Your hall ticket will be displayed.
6.
Download and Save your Admit Card.
7.
Take print out Hall ticket and carry it to the exam hall.
GIC Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Admit Card 2021 Link: Click Here
GIC Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Exam Date:
General
Insurance Corporation Of India is a recruiting body, having the main role of
holding recruitment examinations every year. GIC has announced to download the
Hall ticket/ Admit Card for Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Exam. GIC Assistant
Manager (Scale-I) Examination which will be held on 9th May 2021 (Afternoon Shift), GIC Assistant
Manager (Scale-I) Hall Ticket 2021 will be distributed only to the candidates,
who had previously updated their personal and professional details in GIC
website.