BEL
Recruitment 2021 – BEL invites applications for recruitment of 23 Trainee Engineer-I,
Trainee Officer-I, Project Officer-I Posts. The applicants are requested to
Download Application Form through Official Website https://www.bel-india.in/.
The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 19.05.2021.
Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the
process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee,
How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date,
Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
BEL
Recruitment 2021 23 Trainee Engineer Posts:
Organization
Name: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 23
Job Location: Mumbai
Latest BEL Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
BEL
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Trainee Engineer-I |
UR-12, SC-03, ST-01, OBC-05, EWS-02 |
|
2. |
Trainee Officer-I |
|
|
3. |
Project Officer-I |
|
|
Total |
23 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for BEL Vacancy 2021:
Educational
Qualification:
Full
time BE/ B.Tech/B.Sc Engg (4 years) course from AICTE approved Institute/
University in the relevant disciplines of Engineering. For HR & Finance
disciplines full time courses in MBA/MSW/PGDM in HR and CA/ICWA/MBA Finance
course from recognised Institute/University . First Class in the indicated
qualification for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and
PWD candidates and Pass Class in case of CA/ICWA-Final.
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Trainee Engineer-I |
BE/B.Tech/B.Sc. (Engg-4 years) /Electronics/Electronics&
Communication / Telecommunication/ Electronics & Telecommunication,
Telecommunication, Communication |
02 |
|
Mechanical |
18 |
||
|
2. |
Trainee Officer-I |
Two years Full time CA/ICWA/MBA(Fin.) |
02 |
Minimum Post
Qualification Experience as on 01.04.2021:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Experience |
|
1. |
Trainee Engineer-I |
Minimum 1 year post qualification relevant industry experience is
mandatory to apply for the post of Trainee Engineer / Officer–I from the
concerned discipline. |
|
2. |
Trainee Officer-I |
|
|
3. |
Project Officer-I |
Minimum of 2 years of post-qualification relevant industry experience
is mandatory to apply for the post of Project Officer – I. |
Age Limit: (As on 01.04.2021)
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Trainee Engineer-I |
25 Years |
|
2. |
Trainee Officer-I |
25 Years |
|
3. |
Project Officer-I |
28 Years |
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BEL official
Notification 2021 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay scale |
|
1. |
Trainee Engineer-I |
Trainee Engineer / Officer-I: will be engaged initially for a period of
One year which may be extended upto maximum of Three years (including initial
period) based on requirement and individual performance. Candidates will be
paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 25,000/-, Rs. 28,000/-and Rs.
31,000/- for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year of contract respectively |
|
2. |
Trainee Officer-I |
|
|
3. |
Project Officer-I |
Project Officer-I : will be engaged initially for a period of Two years
which may be extended up to maximum of Four years (including initial period)
based on requirement and individual performance. Candidates will be paid a
consolidated remuneration of Rs.35,000/-, Rs.40,000/-, Rs.45,000/- and
Rs.50,000/- for 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and 4th year of contract respectively. |
Selection Procedure for BEL:
Selection Procedure:
Candidates who meet the
eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will be allotted
weightage as follows:
|
Criteria |
Weightage |
|
Criterion1:
Aggregate Marks secured in BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg(4 years) MBA /
CA/ICWA/MSW/PGDM |
75% or 75
Marks |
|
Criterion 2
:Relevant Post Qualification Industry experience: Candidates meeting basic
eligibility criteria of relevant work experience (as advertised) will be
awarded 2.5 marks. For every completed 6 months of additional relevant work
experience, 1.25 marks will be awarded. The maximum marks in thiscriteria is
limited to 10 marks. |
10 Marks |
|
Interview
for shortlisted candidates (Video - based) |
15 Marks |
|
TOTAL |
100 Mars |
Application
Fee/Exam Fee:
- Application
fee for the post of Trainee Engineer / Trainee Officer is Rs. 200/- and Rs.
500/- for Project Officer to be remitted by DD in favour of “Bharat Electronics
Limited” payable at Navi Mumbai is required to be attached along with
application. SC/ST/PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application
fee.
How to apply
for BEL Trainee Engineer Post:
Candidates fulfilling the
prescribed eligibility criteria should download and print the prescribed
Application Form proforma available on https://www.bel-india.in/. Candidates
are required to send hard copy of the duly filled in application form &
Demand Draft along with the following self-attested photocopies of the
documents (one set in following mentioned sequence) by post only to :
Sr.Dy. Gen. Manager (CS, FTD,
HR&A)
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Plot No. L-1, MIDC Industrial
Area,
Taloja, Navi Mumbai: 410 208,
Maharashtra.
The application for the same
should reach to the above mentioned address latest by 19.05.2021. Envelope
shall be Superscripted with Application for the post of Trainee Engineer-I /
Trainee Officer-I / Project Officer-I.
Important
Dates for BEL Trainee Engineer Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
26.04.2021 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
19.05.2021 |
BEL Trainee
Engineer Official Notification & Application Link:
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2021