URDIP
Recruitment 2021 – URDIP invites Online applications for recruitment of 02 Project
Associate –I (Electronics Engineering), Project Associate –I (Civil
Engineering), Posts. This online
facility will be available in the Official website https://urdip.res.in/ from 20
Mar 2021 to 03 Apr 2021. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the
advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility
Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus,
Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly
before applying.
URDIP
Recruitment 2021 02 Project Associate –I Posts:
Organization
Name: Unit for Research and Development of Information Products
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 02
Job Location: Maharashtra
Latest URDIP Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
URDIP
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Project Associate –I (Electronics Engineering) |
01 |
|
2. |
Project Associate –I (Civil Engineering) |
01 |
|
Total |
02 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for URDIP Vacancy 2021:
Educational
Qualification:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
1. |
Project Associate –I (Electronics Engineering) |
B.E / B. Tech in Electronics Engineering or equivalent with a minimum
of 55% marks and prefer candidates with experience in operating, monitoring,
and ensure the proper working of the sophisticated high-end devices/
equipment for 24x7x365 basis operations. Experience in planning, operations,
and migrations of sophisticated equipment/ devices, etc. will be preferred. |
|
2. |
Project Associate –I (Civil Engineering) |
B.E / B. Tech in Civil Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 55%
marks and prefer candidates with experience in construction activities like
site supervision, site survey, measurement of works, etc. Experience in the
preparation of preliminary/ detailed estimates, running bills, etc will be
preferred. |
Age Limit:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Project Associate –I (Electronics Engineering) |
35 years |
|
2. |
Project Associate –I (Civil Engineering) |
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through URDIP official
Notification 2021 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay scale |
|
1. |
Project Associate –I (Electronics Engineering) |
(Without NET/ GATE) - Rs.25, 000.00 p.m. + 24% HRA |
|
2. |
Project Associate –I (Civil Engineering) |
(With Valid NET/ GATE/ A selection process through national level
examinations conducted by Central Govt. departments and their Agencies and
Institutions) - Rs.31,000.00 p.m. + 24% HRA |
Selection Procedure for URDIP:
Selection Procedure:
URDIP may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Interview |
How to apply
for URDIP Project Associate –I Post:
Interested applicants may apply
ONLINE in the prescribed application format available at https://urdip.res.in/.
Click on the link “Apply Online”. Please keep your personal details,
qualification details, details of references, experience details, other
relevant details, and soft copy of the passport size photograph with you before
starting the online application.
Important
Dates for URDIP Project Associate –I Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
20 Mar 2021 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
03 Apr 2021 |
URDIP Project
Associate –I Official Notification & Application Link:
|
URDIP Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
URDIP Official
Notification PDF |
|
|
URDIP Online Application
Form |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2021