UPSC
NDA & NA (I) Result 2021 announced at https://www.upsc.gov.in/ website. UPSC
Result, Cut Off, Merit List, & Interview Date 2021 Released Official
Website at https://www.upsc.gov.in/. UPSC National
Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II) Result
2021: Hello Aspirants!!! Union Public Service Commission conducted examination
for recruit of National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II) Posts
in various centers throughout India. Now all the candidates are eagerly waiting
for UPSC NDA & NA (I) Results 2021. For that reason here we are with you to
give the complete information about UPSC NDA & NA (I) results 2021.
UPSC NDA
& NA (I) Exam Results 2021:
On
the basis of the result of the written part of the National Defence Academy and
Naval Academy Examination (I) & (II) 2021 held by the Union Public Service
Commission on 06th September, 2021 as a common Examination, candidates with the
under mentioned Roll Nos. have qualified for Interview by the Services
Selection Board (SSB) of the Ministry of Defence for Admission to Army, Navy
and Air Force Wings of the National Defence Academy for the 145th Course and
for the 107th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) and for the 146th Course, and
for the 108th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 2021. The
result is also available at Union Public Service Commission’s Website
www.upsc.gov.in.
|
UPSC NDA & NA
(I) Exam 2021 Quick Summary |
|
|
Name of Authority: |
Union Public Service
Commission |
|
Official Website: |
https://www.upsc.gov.in/ |
|
Result Published Date:
|
09.10.2021 |
|
No of Posts: |
400 Posts |
|
Name of the Posts: |
NDA & NA (I) |
|
Selection Procedure: |
Writtten Exam (Paper I
& Paper II), Intelligence and Personality Test |
|
Exam Date: |
18th April, 2021 |
|
Result Status: |
Updated |
UPSC NDA
& NA (I) Result 2021
The
candidature of all the candidates, whose Roll Nos. are shown in the list is
provisional. In accordance with the conditions of their admission to the
examination, “candidates are requested to register themselves online on the
Indian Army Recruiting website joinindianarmy.nic.in within two weeks of
announcement of written result. The successful candidates would then be allotted
Selection Centres and dates, of SSB interview which shall be communicated on
the registered e-mail ID. Any candidate who has already registered earlier on
the site will not be required to do so. In case of any query/Login problem,
e-mail be forwarded to dir-recruiting6-mod@nic.in.”
“Candidates
are also requested to submit original certificates of Age and Educational
Qualification to respective Service Selection Boards (SSBs) during the SSB
interview.” The candidates must not send the Original Certificates to the Union
Public Service Commission. For any further information, the candidates may
contact Facilitation Counter near Gate “C” of the Commission, either in person
or on telephone numbers 011-23385271/011-23381125 / 011-23098543 between 10:00
hrs and 17:00 hours on any working day.
UPSC NDA & NA (I) Result 2021: Click Here
Merit List for UPSC NDA & NA (I):
The
UPSC Recruitment 2021 has released its notification. So, a huge number of
applicants had applied for this post. NDA & NA (I) Result 2021 is provided
only to aspirants attended the exams. Based on the performance in the exams the
candidates can view Result.