UPSC
CDS I Result 2021 announced at https://www.upsc.gov.in/ website. UPSC Result,
Cut Off, Merit List, & Interview Date 2021 Released Official Website at https://www.upsc.gov.in/.
UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2021 Result 2021: Hello Aspirants!!! Union Public Service Commission conducted
examination for recruit of Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2021 Posts
in various centers throughout India. Now all the candidates are eagerly waiting
for UPSC CDS I Results 2021. For that reason here we are with you to give the
complete information about UPSC CDS I results 2021.
UPSC CDS I Exam
Results 2021:
On
the basis of the results of the COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES EXAMINATION (I), 2021
held by the Union Public Service Commission on 7th February, 2021, 6552
candidates with the following Roll Numbers have qualified for being interviewed
by the Service Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence, for admission to (i)
Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 152th Course commencing in January, 2022 (ii)
Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala, Course commencing in January, 2022
(iii) Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course (211 F(P))
commencing in January, 2022 (iv) Officers Training Academy, Chennai 115th SSC
Course (NT)(for Men) commencing in April, 2022 and (v) Officers Training
Academy, Chennai, 29th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in April,
2022.
The
candidature of all the candidates, whose Roll Numbers are shown in the lists
below, is provisional. In accordance with the conditions of the admission to
the examination, they are required to submit the Original Certificates in
support of age (Date of Birth), educational qualifications, NCC (C) (Army
Wing/Senior Division Air Wing/Naval Wing) etc. claimed by them to IHQ of
MoD(Army)/ Dte Gen of Rtg(Rtg A) CDSE Entry Section for SSC males and SSC Women
Entry Section for female candidates, West Block-III, Ground Floor, Wing 1, R.K.
Puram, New Delhi110066 in case of IMA/SSC as their first choice and to IHQ of
MoD (Navy), DMPR (OI &R Section), Room No. 204, ‘C’-Wing, Sena Bhawan, New
Delhi-110011 in case of Navy as their first choice, and to PO 3 (A) Air
Headquarters, ‘J’ Block, Room No. 17, Opp. Vayu Bhawan, Motilal Nehru Marg, New
Delhi-110106 in case of Air Force as their first choice by the following dates
failing which their candidature will be stand cancelled. The Original
Certificates are to be submitted not later than 1st January, 2022 for IMA &
INA, not later than 13th November, 2021 for AFA not later than 1st April, 2022
in case of SSC Course only. The candidates must not send the Original
Certificates to the Union Public Service Commission.
|
UPSC CDS I Exam 2021
Quick Summary |
|
|
Name of Authority: |
Union Public Service
Commission |
|
Official Website: |
https://www.upsc.gov.in/ |
|
Result Published Date:
|
23.03.2021 |
|
No of Posts: |
345 Posts |
|
Name of the Posts: |
CDS I 2021 |
|
Selection Procedure: |
Written examination, Interview
for intelligence and personality test |
|
Exam Date: |
07.02.2021 |
|
Result Status: |
Updated |
Steps to
download UPSC CDS I Result 2021
1.
Candidates who want to download UPSC CDS I Result 2021 must visit the official
website https://www.upsc.gov.in/
2.
Find the UPSC CDS I Result 2021 Link
3.
Aspirants Use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for
downloading the Result.
4.
Now your UPSC CDS I Result 2021 will be displayed.
5.
Download and Save your Result.
6.
Take Print out for Future Reference.
UPSC CDS I 2021 Exam Result 2021 (Name
Wise): Click Here
UPSC CDS I 2021 Exam Result 2021 (Roll
No Wise): Click Here
Merit List for UPSC CDS I:
The
UPSC Recruitment 2021 has released its notification. So, a huge number of
applicants had applied for this post. CDS I Result 2021 is provided only to
aspirants attended the exams. Based on the performance in the exams the
candidates can view Result.