NRCB
Recruitment 2021 – NRCB invites applications for recruitment of 01 Young
Professional – I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application
Form through Official Website http://nrcb.res.in/. The last date for the
receipt of application along with enclosures is 22.03.2021. Interested
candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of
Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to
Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date,
Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
NRCB
Recruitment 2021 01 Young Professional – I Posts:
Organization
Name: National Research Centre for Banana, Tiruchirapalli
Total No of Vacancies: 01
Job Location: Trichy
Latest NRCB Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NRCB
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Duration |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Young Professional – I |
1 Year |
01 |
|
Total |
01 |
||
Eligibility
Criteria for NRCB Vacancy 2021:
Educational
Qualification:
|
Qualification |
Essential Qualification : First class in M.Sc.
(Biotechnology / Bioinformatics) Desirable : 1. More than 10 years of experience in Genomics, Transcriptome,
Bioinformatics, Next Generation sequencing data analysis, 2. Database Development, customized pipeline development for NGS data
analysis 3. Knowledge on R programming and server management |
Age Limit: Minimum age 21 years and Maximum age 45 years for Young Professional –
I. Age relaxation shall be applicable for the post as per rules.
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay scale |
|
1. |
Young Professional – I |
Rs.25,000/- (Consolidated) per month |
Selection Procedure for NRCB:
Selection Procedure:
NRCB may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Interview |
How to apply
for NRCB Young Professional – I Post:
Eligible candidates are
requested to submit their applications in the enclosed proforma with self
attested copies of educational qualification / experience certificates etc
though email to nrcbrecruitment@gmail.com on or before 04.30 PM 22.03.2021
(Monday).
Important
Dates for NRCB Young Professional – I Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
10.03.2021 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
22.03.2021 |
NRCB Young
Professional – I Official Notification & Application Link:
|
NRCB Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
NRCB Official
Notification & Application Form PDF |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2021