NIIST
Recruitment 2021 – NIIST invites Online applications for recruitment of 11 Project
Associate, Senior Project Associate, Project Assistant Posts. This online
facility will be available in the Official website https://www.niist.res.in/
from 27-02-2021, 10.00 AM to 05-03-2021, 5.30 PM.. Interested candidates are
requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and
Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of
Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,.
Refer thoroughly before applying.
NIIST
Recruitment 2021 11 Project Assistant Posts:
Organization Name: CSIR-National Institute For Interdisciplinary Science And Technology
Total No of Vacancies: 11
Job Location: Trivandrum
Latest NIIST Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NIIST
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
Post Code |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
APTD-1 |
Project Associate –I |
01 |
|
CSTD-1 |
Project Associate –I |
01 |
|
CSTD-2 |
Project Associate –I |
01 |
|
CSTD-3 |
Senior Project Associate |
01 |
|
CSTD-4 |
Project Associate –I |
01 |
|
CSTD-5 |
Project Associate –I |
01 |
|
CSTD-6 |
Project Associate –I |
01 |
|
MSTD-1 |
Project Associate –I |
01 |
|
KRC-1 |
Project Assistant |
01 |
|
KRC-2 |
Project Assistant |
01 |
|
KRC-3 |
Project Associate-I |
01 |
|
Total |
11 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for NIIST Vacancy 2021:
Educational
Qualification:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
1. |
Project Associate –I |
http://B.Tech/B.E in Energy Engineering or Renewable Engineering or
Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent relevant
allied branches. Desirable: One year of research / industrial experience |
|
2. |
Project Associate –I |
Master’s Degree in Physics from a recognized university or equivalent.
Desirable: Experience in dye sensitized solar cell fabrication and
characterization. With valid CSIR-UGC NET/GATE Score. |
|
3. |
Project Associate –I |
Master’s Degree in Chemistry from a recognized university or
equivalent. Desirable: Valid CSIR-UGC NET/GATE Score. |
|
4. |
Senior Project Associate |
Master’s Degree in Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics) from a recognized
university or equivalent and 4 years of experience in pharmaceutical
formulation development from industry / academy or Doctoral degree in
Pharmaceutics. |
|
5. |
Project Associate –I |
Master’s Degree in Chemistry from a recognized university or
equivalent. Desirable: With valid CSIR-UGC NET/GATE Score. |
|
6. |
Project Associate –I |
Master’s Degree in Chemistry from a recognized university or
equivalent. Desirable: Experience in organic/material synthesis and
characterization. With valid CSIRUGC NET/GATE Score. |
|
7. |
Project Associate –I |
Master’s Degree in Physics from a recognized university or equivalent
AND 2 years R&D experience in perovskite solar cell fabrication and
characterization. Desirable: Valid CSIR-UGC NET / GATE Score |
|
8. |
Project Associate –I |
B.E / B.Tech in Material Science / Nano Technology OR Master’s Degree
in Physics / Applied Physics/Electronics. Desirable: CSIR-UGC NET/GATE Score. |
|
9. |
Project Assistant |
B.Sc in Chemistry from a recognized university or equivalent. Desirable: 1-2 years of Experience Synthetic Lab Techniques. |
|
10. |
Project Assistant |
B.Sc. in Computer Science / 3 years Diploma in Computer Engineering
& Technology from a recognized university or equivalent. Desirable: 1-2 years of experience in developing desktop application
and User interface and User Experience design. Working Experience in ASP Dot
Net, HTML/CSS, databases SQL/MySQL and web servers like APACHE, IIS. |
|
11. |
Project Associate-I |
B.E/ B. Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology OR MCA/Msc.
In Computer Science from a recognized University or Equivalent. Desirable: At least 2 years proven experience as a Full Stack Developer
or similar role, Experience developing desktop and mobile applications and
User interface and User experience design. Knowledge in multiple front-end
languages (HTML/CSS, JavaScript, XML, jQuery, JSON and XML). Knowledge of multiple
back-end languages (C#, .NET Core, MVC, API Development, Java, Python), and
JavaScript frame works (Angular, React, Node.js). Working Experience with
databases (SQL, MySQL), web servers (Apache, IIS) and mobile application
framework (react Native, PhoneGap) |
Age Limit:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Project Associate –I |
35 Years |
|
2. |
Project Associate –I |
35 Years |
|
3. |
Project Associate –I |
35 Years |
|
4. |
Senior Project Associate |
40 Years |
|
5. |
Project Associate –I |
35 Years |
|
6. |
Project Associate –I |
35 Years |
|
7. |
Project Associate –I |
35 Years |
|
8. |
Project Associate –I |
35 Years |
|
9. |
Project Assistant |
50 Years |
|
10. |
Project Assistant |
50 Years |
|
11. |
Project Associate-I |
35 Years |
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NIIST official
Notification 2021 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay scale |
|
1. |
Project Associate –I |
Rs.31,000/-+ 16% HRA for who possess valid CSIR-UGC NET Score
(including lectureship) or valid GATE score. Rs.25,000/- +16% HRA for who do not fulfill the above. |
|
2. |
Project Associate –I |
Rs.31,000/-+ 16% HRA for who possess valid CSIR-UGC NET Score
(including lectureship) or valid GATE score. Rs.25,000/- +16% HRA for who do not fulfill the above. |
|
3. |
Project Associate –I |
Rs.31,000/-+ 16% HRA for who possess valid CSIR-UGC NET Score
(including lectureship) or valid GATE score. Rs.25,000/- +16% HRA for who do not fulfill the above. |
|
4. |
Senior Project Associate |
Rs.42,000/-+ 16% HRA. |
|
5. |
Project Associate –I |
Rs.31,000/-+ 16% HRA for who possess valid CSIR-UGC NET Score
(including lectureship) or valid GATE score. Rs.25,000/- +16% HRA for who do not fulfill the above. |
|
6. |
Project Associate –I |
Rs.31,000/-+ 16% HRA for who possess valid CSIR-UGC NET Score
(including lectureship) or valid GATE score. Rs.25,000/- +16% HRA for who do not fulfill the above. |
|
7. |
Project Associate –I |
Rs.31,000/-+ 16% HRA for who possess valid CSIR-UGC NET Score
(including lectureship) or valid GATE score. Rs.25,000/- +16% HRA for who do not fulfill the above. |
|
8. |
Project Associate –I |
Rs.31,000/-+ 16% HRA for who possess valid CSIR-UGC NET Score
(including lectureship) or valid GATE score. Rs.25,000/- +16% HRA for who do not fulfill the above. |
|
9. |
Project Assistant |
Rs.20,000/- + 16% HRA |
|
10. |
Project Assistant |
Rs.20,000/- + 16% HRA |
|
11. |
Project Associate-I |
Rs.31,000/-+ 16% HRA for who possess valid CSIR-UGC NET Score
(including lectureship) or valid GATE score. Rs.25,000/- +16% HRA for who do not fulfill the above. |
Selection Procedure for NIIST:
Selection Procedure:
The shortlisted
candidates will be called for ONLINE INTERVIEW. The date and time of online
interview will be notified in our website www.niist.res.in in due course.
How to apply
for NIIST Project Assistant Post:
Interested applicants may apply
ONLINE in the prescribed application format available at https://www.niist.res.in/.
Click on the link “Apply Online”. Please keep your personal details,
qualification details, details of references, experience details, other
relevant details, and soft copy of the passport size photograph with you before
starting the online application.
Important
Dates for NIIST Project Assistant Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
27-02-2021, 10.00 AM |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
05-03-2021, 5.30 PM. |
|
Last date
for receipt of hard copy of on-line application |
12-03-2021
UPTO 5.30PM |
NIIST Project
Assistant Official Notification & Application Link:
|
NIIST Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
NIIST Official
Notification PDF |
|
|
NIIST Online Application
Form |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2021