CSWRI
Recruitment 2021 – CSWRI invites applications for recruitment of 08 young
professional-II, young professional-I Posts. The applicants are requested to
Download Application Form through Official Website https://www.cswri.res.in/. Interested
candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of
Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to
Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date,
Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
CSWRI
Recruitment 2021 08 Young professional -I Posts:
Organization
Name: Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute, Avikanagar
Total No of Vacancies: 08
Job Location: Rajasthan
Latest CSWRI Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CSWRI
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
young professional-II |
01 |
|
2. |
young professional-I |
07 |
|
Total |
08 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for CSWRI Vacancy 2021:
Educational Qualification:
|
S no |
Name of the position |
Qualification |
|
1 |
young Professional-II |
1-ForAnimal Health Division -(one post) Post Graduate in relevant
subjects or graduate degree holders in Vety. Science |
|
2 |
Young Professional-I |
Graduate in relevant subjects or Diploma holders in relevant a-For LPT
Section -(one post) (Agricultural Science/ Vety. Science/ Food Science b-For
A.H. Division -(one post) (Basic Science/ Vety. Science c-For AP&B
Division -(one post) (Vety. Science/ Biotechnology/ Dairy Technology) |
|
|
Young Professional-I |
Graduate in relevant subjects or Diploma holders in relevant a-For Farm
Section- (one post) Agricultural Sciences. b-For Animal Nutrition Div. -(one
post) Basic Science / Biotechnology. |
|
3 |
Young Professional-I (IT) |
For ADM.I Section -(one post) For AKM Unit -(one post) Graduate with at
least 60% marks in Computer Application/Information Technology/Computer
Science / Artificial Intelligence / Operating Systems/ Software Engineering/
Computer Graphics |
Age Limit:
|
Age limit: The minimum age under. Young Professional category will be
21 years and maximum 45 years with relaxation as per rules. Maximum 35 years
for men and 40 years for women |
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CSWRI
official Notification 2021 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay scale |
|
1. |
young professional-II |
Rs. 35,000/-(Fixed) |
|
2. |
young professional-I |
Rs. 25,000/-(Fixed) |
Selection Procedure for CSWRI:
Selection Procedure:
CSWRI may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
written-test |
|
2. |
interview |
How to apply
for CSWRI Young Professional-I Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to
Download and read CSWRI Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule
and venue from official website CSWRI. Candidate must reach advertised venue
(Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original
document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Important
Dates for CSWRI Young Professional-I Post:
|
Venue: |
ICAR-Central
Sheep & Wool Research Institute, Avikanagar (Tehsil-Malpura, Distt. Tonk) |
|
S no |
Name of the position and Number of Position |
Date for WRITTEN TEST-CUM-WALK in INTERVIEW |
|
1 |
young Professional-II |
19-04-2021(Monday) |
|
2 |
Young Professional-I |
20-04-2021(Tuesday) |
|
|
Young Professional-I |
|
|
3 |
Young Professional-I (IT) |
21 -04-2021 (Wednesday) |
CSWRI Young
Professional-I Official Notification & Application Link:
|
CSWRI Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
CSWRI Official
Notification PDF |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2021