Bharathiar
University Recruitment 2021 – Bharathiar University invites applications for
recruitment of 01 Project Associate-I/ Junior Research Fellow or Project Fellow
Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through
Official Website https://www.b-u.ac.in/. The last date for the receipt of
application along with enclosures is 31.03.2021. Interested candidates are requested
to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and
Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of
Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,.
Refer thoroughly before applying.
Bharathiar
University Recruitment 2021 01 Project Associate-I/ Junior Research Fellow or
Project Fellow Posts:
Organization
Name: Bharathiar University
Total No of Vacancies: 01
Job Location: Coimbatore
Latest Bharathiar University Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Bharathiar
University Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I/ Junior Research Fellow or Project Fellow |
01 |
|
Total |
01 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for Bharathiar University Vacancy 2021:
Educational
Qualification:
|
Qualification |
M.Sc. in Life Sciences (any branch) with relevant research experience
in Plant Biotechnology |
Age Limit:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I/ Junior Research Fellow or Project Fellow |
30 Years |
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Bharathiar University
official Notification 2021 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay scale |
|
1. |
Project Associate-I/ Junior Research Fellow or Project Fellow |
Rs.31,000/ |
Selection Procedure for Bharathiar University:
Selection Procedure:
Bharathiar University may
follow the following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Interview |
How to apply
for Bharathiar University Project Associate-I/ Junior Research Fellow or
Project Fellow Post:
Suitable Candidates are advised
to send his/her duly filled application form by Email, along with all relevant
self-attested documents regarding age, qualifications and relevant experience,
on or before 31.03.2021 on email address: pbi.ukieri2019@gamil.com.
Important
Dates for Bharathiar University Project Associate-I/ Junior Research Fellow or
Project Fellow Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
25.03.2021 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
31.03.2021 |
Bharathiar
University Project Associate-I/ Junior Research Fellow or Project Fellow
Official Notification & Application Link:
|
Bharathiar University
Official Website Career Page |
|
|
Bharathiar University
Official Notification PDF |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2021