BEL
Recruitment 2021 – BEL invites applications for recruitment of 09 Sr Engineer,
Project Engineer - I, Trainee Officer- Posts. The applicants are requested to
Download Application Form through Official Website https://www.bel-india.in/. The
last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 07.04.2021.
Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the
process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee,
How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date,
Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
BEL
Recruitment 2021 09 Sr Engineer Posts:
Organization
Name: Bharat Electronics Limited
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 09
Job Location: Pune
Latest BEL Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
BEL
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Sr Engineer (E-III) |
03 |
|
2. |
Project Engineer - I |
04 |
|
3. |
Trainee Officer-I |
02 |
|
Total |
09 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for BEL Vacancy 2021:
Educational
Qualification:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
1. |
Sr Engineer (E-III) |
Candidates should have completed fulltime BE / B. Tech / AMIE / GIETE
in “Chemical & Electro-Chemical Engg” / “Electro-Chemical Engg”. The
prescribed qualification should be acquired from AICTE approved
Colleges/Institutions or a recognized University. General / OBC candidates
should have secured First Class and SC / PWD candidates should have secured
Pass Class. ST candidates will be considered at par with UR criteria Minimum Post
Qualification Experience as on 01.03.2021: 04 year experience in handling Cell / Battery production line preferably
Lithium-ion batteries |
|
2. |
Project Engineer - I |
Full time BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg (4 years) course from AICTE approved
Institute / University in the relevant disciplines of Engineering. For
Finance discipline 02 years full time MBA Finance course from AIMA recognised
Institute / University. First Class in the indicated qualification for
General, OBC, EWS candidates and Pass Class for PWD candidates. Candidates
appeared for last semester and results awaited cases will not be considered. Minimum Post
Qualification Experience as on 01.03.2021: 1. Minimum of 2 years of post qualification relevant industry
experience is mandatory to apply for the post of Project Engineer – I. 2. No Mandatory experience for
the Post of Trainee Officer – I (MBA Finance) |
|
3. |
Trainee Officer-I |
Age Limit: (As on 01/03/2021)
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Sr Engineer (E-III) |
32 Years |
|
2. |
Project Engineer - I |
28 Years |
|
3. |
Trainee Officer-I |
25 Years |
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BEL official
Notification 2021 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay scale |
|
1. |
Sr Engineer (E-III) Fixed tenure Basis for 3 Years |
Rs. 50,000-3%-1,50,000. In addition to Basic Pay, other allowances like
Dearness allowance, House Rent Allowance, 35% of the Basic Pay as
perquisites, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Group Insurance, Medical
facilities, Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, as per the Company's rules
will be part of the remuneration package. |
|
2. |
Project Engineer - I |
Project Engineer-I will be engaged initially for a period of Two years
which may be extended up to maximum of Four years (including initial period)
based on requirement and individual performance. Candidates will be paid a
consolidated remuneration as follows : 1 st year - Rs. 35,000/-pm, 2nd year
-Rs. 40,000/-pm,3rd year Rs. 45,000/- pm and 4th year Rs. 50,000/- pm. |
|
3. |
Trainee Officer-I |
Trainee Officer-I will be engaged initially for a period of One year
which may be extended upto maximum of Three years (including initial period)
based on requirement and individual performance. Candidates will be paid a
consolidated remuneration as follows: 1 st year - Rs. 25,000/- pm, 2 nd year-
Rs. 28,000/- pm and 3rd year- 31,000/- pm. |
Selection Procedure for BEL:
Selection Procedure:
BEL may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
For Sr
Engineer (E-III) Post:
- Selection will be
through Written Test and Interview.
- Call letters will be
sent to the e-mail IDs of eligible candidates for attending the written test.
- Date, time and centre
details of the written test will be intimated by e-mail in due course. The
written test will consist of objective type questions from engineering subjects
in respective disciplines / specializations and based on the mandatory area of
experience as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Candidates will be
shortlisted for interview based on their performance in written test and in the
ratio of 1:5 in the order of merit in the written test.
- Depending on the
prevailing Covid situation, Personal Interview will be conducted at BEL Pune OR
Online Interview through Video Mode. Detailed intimation in this regard will be
given to candidates in Written Test Call Letter.
For Project
Engineer – I & Trainee Officer-I Posts:
Candidates
who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will be
allotted weightage as follows:
|
Criteria |
Weightage |
|
Aggregate Marks secured in BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg (4 years) / MBA
(Finance) in the relevant disciplines |
75% or 75 Marks |
|
Relevant Post Qualification experience: For Project Engineer Post, 2.5 marks will be allocated for minimum
post qualification experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be
allocated for every additional experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of
10 marks. For Trainee Officer (MBA Finance) Post, 1.25 marks will be allocated
for post qualification experience of every 6 months subject to a maximum of
10 marks |
10 Marks |
|
Interview for shortlisted candidates (Video - Based) |
15 Marks |
|
Total |
15 Marks |
Application
Fee/Exam Fee:
For Sr
Engineer (E-III) Post:
Application
fee for the post of is Rs. 500/- to be remitted by DD in favour of “Bharat
Electronics Limited” payable at Pune is required to be attached along with
application. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
For Project
Engineer – I & Trainee Officer-I Posts:
Application
fee for the post of Project Engineer is Rs. 500/- and Rs. 200/- for Trainee
Officer to be remitted by DD in favour of “Bharat Electronics Limited” payable
at Pune is required to be attached along with application. SC/ST/PWD candidates
are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply
for BEL Sr Engineer Post:
STAGE -1
Candidates meeting the above
criteria shall e-mail following documents to contengr-1@bel.co.in clearly
mentioning the post for which he/she is applying
- Scanned Copy of filled in
Application (PDF Format only)
- Personal Data in Excel file
(.xls/.xlxs format only)
Blank Application form and
Personal Data Excel file format is available on BEL website
STAGE -2 After email as per
stage -1, Candidates are required to send hard copy of the duly filled in
application form & Personal Data Excel file print out & Demand Draft
along with the following self-attested photocopies of the documents immediately
by Speed Post to Sr. Dy. General Manager (HR&A), Bharat Electronics
Limited, N.D.A.Road, Pashan, Pune- 411021 Maharashtra so as to reach it on or
before 07.04.2021. Any Hard Copy Application received after 07.04.2021 will not
be considered for the selection process.
Important
Dates for BEL Sr Engineer Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
16.04.2021 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
07.04.2021 |
BEL Sr
Engineer Official Notification & Application Link:
|
BEL Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
BEL Official
Notification PDF |
|
|
Pune Unit - Advt for the
Post of Sr. Engineer (FTE) |
|
|
Pune Unit - Advt for the
Post of Project Engr-I (PE-I) & Trainee Officer-I (TO-I) |
|
|
PUNE UNIT - Application
Form (FTE / PE-I / TO-I) |
|
|
Personal Data Format (in
xlsx format) |
|
|
Prescribed format
OBC-NCL Certificate |
|
|
Prescribed format SC-ST
Certificate |
|
|
Prescribed format EWS
Certificate |
|
|
Prescribed format
Disability Certificate |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2021