TANUVAS Recruitment 2023 Project Associate Posts

TANUVAS Project Associate - I Recruitment 2023 | TANUVAS Project Associate - I Job Notification 2023 | TANUVAS Project Associate - I 2023 Application Form PDF Download @ https://tanuvas.ac.in/– TANUVAS invites applications for recruitment of 01 Project Associate - I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website @ https://tanuvas.ac.in/.

 

TANUVAS Recruitment 2023 [Quick Summary]

Organization Name:

Tamilnadu Veterinary And Animal Sciences University

Job Category:

Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 

Employment Type:

Temporary Basis

Duration:

Initially for one year. Further continuance will be based on annual performance assessment and functional needs of the project.

Total No of Vacancies: 

01 Project Associate - I Posts

Place of Posting: 

Namakkal

Last Date:

04.08.2023 Friday at 10.00 am

Apply Mode:

Offline

Official Website 

https://tanuvas.ac.in/ 

Latest TANUVAS Project Associate - I Vacancy Details:

TANUVAS Invites Applications for the Following Posts

SI No

Name of Posts

No. of Posts

1.

Project Associate - I

01

 

Total

01

 

TANUVAS Project Associate - I Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualification:  

Essential Qualification:

Master of Veterinary Science in any subject or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Poultry Production Technology / Food Processing / Agricultural Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks.

Desirable qualifications:

1. M.V.Sc. in Animal Nutrition / LPM / LPT / Poultry Science / Master’s Degree in Agricultural Sciences with PG Diploma in Feed Manufacturing Technology / Master’s Degree in Engineering / Technology - Poultry Production Technology / Food Processing Technology.

2. Operation of computers and accounting software

3. Work experience in Feed mills / Food processing units

4. Research experience in Feed Technology

4. Passing of NET / Any other approved eligibility tests.

5. Should know Tamil to read, write and speak.

Age Limit:

1. Project Associate - I - Not more than 35 years as on closing date of application. Age relaxation is allowed up to 5 years for SC/ST / OBC/WOMEN candidates or as per the rules in force.

 

Salary Details:

i) Rs. 31,000/ + HRA per month to scholars who passed (a) National Eligibility Tests - CSIR-UGC NET or GATE or AICTE / ICAR NET / Any other National / State level tests approved (or)

ii) Rs 25,000/-+HRA per month for others who are do not fall under (i) above.

 

TANUVAS Project Associate - I Selection Process 2023:

A written test will be conducted to shortlist the candidates. The syllabus includes feed and fodder technology, feed mill operation & maintenance, feed evaluation & quality control, value addition of feeds and fodders, inventory and marketing management, accounts and finance management etc. Minimum marks to be secured for attending the interview is 50 %. The pattern will be multiple choice questions for a duration of 45 minutes with maximum of 30 marks

 

How to apply for TANUVAS Project Associate - I Post:  

Interested and eligible candidates may bring the filled-in application (with photo) along with enclosures for the walk-in interview. The applications need not be sent in advance. Selection Procedure: The selection will be based on marks scored in the written test, educations qualifications, experience and performance in the interview. Applicants should submit “No Objection Certificate’ if already employed. The selected candidate should work on full time basis.

 

Important Dates for TANUVAS Project Associate - I Post: 

Date, time and venue of interview

04.08.2023 Friday at 10.00 am Venue: Department of Animal Nutrition, Veterinary College and Research Institute, Mohanur Road, Namakkal – 637 002, Tamil Nadu

Reporting time

04.08.2023 Friday 9.00 am – 10.00 am. After 10.00 am, the candidates will not be allowed for written test

 

 

TANUVAS Project Associate - I Official Notification & Application Link:

TANUVAS Official Website Career Page

Click Here

TANUVAS Official Notification & Application Form PDF

Click Here


Previous Post Next Post