ICAR
Recruitment 2021 - ICAR invites applications for recruitment of 10 Young
Professional-I, Young Professional-II, Research Associate Posts. The last date
for the receipt of application along with enclosures is. Interested candidates
are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations
and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of
Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,.
Refer thoroughly before applying.
ICAR Recruitment
2021 10 Young Professional-I, RA Posts:
Organization
Name: Indian Institute of Maize Research
Total No of Vacancies: 10
Job Location: Ludhiana
Latest ICAR Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
ICAR
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Young Professional-I |
01 |
|
2. |
Young Professional-I: |
01 |
|
3. |
Young Professional-I: |
01 |
|
4. |
Young Professional-I: |
01 |
|
5. |
Young Professional-I: |
01 |
|
6. |
Young Professional-I : |
01 |
|
7. |
Young Professional-I |
01 |
|
8. |
Young Professional-I |
01 |
|
9. |
Young Professional-II : |
01 |
|
10. |
Research Associate |
01 |
|
Total |
10 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for ICAR Vacancy 2021:
Educational
Qualification:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
1. |
Young Professional-I |
Graduates in Agricultural Sciences or Diploma Holder in relevant
Agricultural / Engineering / Technology Desirable: Experience on working with
computer and field/lab work |
|
2. |
Young Professional-I: |
Graduates in Agricultural Sciences or Diploma Holder in relevant
Agricultural / Engineering /Technology Desirable: Experience on working with
computer and field/lab work |
|
3. |
Young Professional-I: |
Graduates in Agricultural Sciences or Diploma Holder in relevant
Agricultural / Engineering /Technology Desirable: Experience on working with
computer and field/lab work |
|
4. |
Young Professional-I: |
B.Sc. Agriculture Desirable: Experience on working with computer and
field research. |
|
5. |
Young Professional-I: |
Graduates in Agricultural Sciences or Diploma Holder in relevant Agricultural
/ Engineering /Technology Desirable: Experience on working with computer and
field/lab work |
|
6. |
Young Professional-I : |
Graduates in Agricultural Sciences or Diploma Holder in relevant
Agricultural / Engineering /Technology Desirable: Experience on working with
computer and field/lab work |
|
7. |
Young Professional-I |
Graduates in Agricultural Sciences or Diploma Holder in relevant
Agricultural / Engineering /Technology Desirable: Experience on working with
computer and field/lab work |
|
8. |
Young Professional-I |
Graduates in Agricultural Sciences or Diploma Holder in relevant
Agricultural / Engineering /Technology Desirable: Experience on working with
computer and field/lab work |
|
9. |
Young Professional-II : |
Postgraduate degree in Biological Sciences/Chemical Sciences/Agricultural
Sciences Or Graduate degree in Engineering/Technology |
|
10. |
Research Associate |
Essential Qualification: Ph.D in Plant Breeding/ Biotechnology/
Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences or Master Degree in Plant Breeding/
Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences with 4/5 years of Bachelor’s
degree having 1st divison or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point
average with at least 3 years research experience as evidenced from
Fellowship/ Associateship/Training/ other engagements as circulated vide
F.No. 2-9/2012-HRD dated 24.04.20124 and one research paper in Science
Citation Index/NAAS rated(> or =) journal as per OM SR/S9/Z-09/2018 of DST
dated 30.01.2019. Desirable:Reaserch Experience in application of Molecular
markers in crop improvement, QTL mapping and biotechnology Rs 49,000/- month for Master Degree Holder
and 54,000/- +HRA(for Ph.D) as per rule |
Age Limit:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Age Limit |
|
1. |
Young Professional-I |
21 to 45 years (with Relaxation as per rule) |
|
2. |
Young Professional-I: |
21 to 45 years (with Relaxation as per rule) |
|
3. |
Young Professional-I: |
21 to 45 years (with Relaxation as per rule) |
|
4. |
Young Professional-I: |
21 to 45 years (with Relaxation as per rule) |
|
5. |
Young Professional-I: |
21 to 45 years (with Relaxation as per rule) |
|
6. |
Young Professional-I : |
21 to 45 years (with Relaxation as per rule) |
|
7. |
Young Professional-I |
21 to 45 years (with Relaxation as per rule) |
|
8. |
Young Professional-I |
21 to 45 years (with Relaxation as per rule) |
|
9. |
Young Professional-II : |
21 to 45 years (with Relaxation as per rule) |
|
10. |
Research Associate |
18 to 35 years (Relaxation as per rule) |
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through ICAR official
Notification 2021 for more reference
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay scale |
|
1. |
Young Professional-I |
Rs.25,000/-(consolidated) |
|
2. |
Young Professional-I: |
Rs. 25,000/-(consolidated) |
|
3. |
Young Professional-I: |
Rs. 25,000/-(consolidated) |
|
4. |
Young Professional-I: |
Rs. 25,000/-(consolidated) |
|
5. |
Young Professional-I: |
Rs. 25,000/-(consolidated) |
|
6. |
Young Professional-I : |
Rs. 25,000/-(consolidated) |
|
7. |
Young Professional-I |
Rs. 25,000/-(consolidated) |
|
8. |
Young Professional-I |
Rs. 25,000/-(consolidated) |
|
9. |
Young Professional-II : |
Rs. 25,000/-(consolidated) |
|
10. |
Research Associate |
Rs 49,000/- month for Master Degree Holder and 54,000/- +HRA(for Ph.D)
as per rule |
Selection Procedure for ICAR:
Selection Procedure:
ICAR may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Interview |
How to apply
for ICAR Young Professional-I, RA Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to
Download and read ICAR Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule
and venue from official website ICAR. Candidate must reach advertised venue
(Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all
original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Important
Dates for ICAR Young Professional-I, RA Post:
|
Venue: |
IIMR HQ PAU
Campus Ludhiana |
|
Date: |
15.02.2021 |
|
Time: |
Time:10.00
A.M |
ICAR Young
Professional-I, RA Official Notification & Application Link:
|
ICAR Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
ICAR Official
Notification & Application Form
PDF |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2021