IBPS
CRP RRBS IX Officer Scale I Result 2021 announced at https://www.ibps.in/
website. IBPS CRP RRBS IX Result, Cut Off, Merit List, & Interview Date 2021
Released Official Website at https://www.ibps.in/. IBPS CRP RRBS IX Officer Scale I Result 2021: Hello
Aspirants!!! Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducted examination for
recruit of Officer Scale I Posts in various centers throughout India. Now all
the candidates are eagerly waiting for IBPS CRP RRBS IX Officer Scale I Results
2021. For that reason here we are with you to give the complete information
about IBPS CRP RRBS IX Officer Scale I results 2021.
IBPS CRP
RRBS IX Officer Scale I Exam Results 2021:
Institute
of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS CRP RRBS IX) has announced exam results
for Officer Scale I Posts. Appeared candidates can check their result at below
link…
|
IBPS CRP RRBS IX Officer
Scale I Exam 2021 Quick Summary |
|
|
Name of Authority: |
Institute of Banking
Personnel Selection |
|
Official Website: |
https://www.ibps.in/ |
|
Result Published Date:
|
08.02.2021 |
|
No of Posts: |
Various Posts |
|
Name of the Posts: |
Officer Scale I |
|
Selection Procedure: |
Preliminary
Examination (Objective), Main Examination (Objective) & Interview |
|
Exam Date: |
Online Examination –
Preliminary: September/October 2020),
Online Examination – Main / Single: 30.01.2021) |
|
Result Status: |
Updated |
Steps to download
IBPS CRP RRBS IX Officer Scale I Result 2021
1.
Candidates who want to download IBPS CRP RRBS IX Officer Scale I Result 2021
must visit the official website https://www.ibps.in/
2.
Find the IBPS CRP RRBS IX Officer Scale I Result 2021 Link
3.
Aspirants Use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for
downloading the Result.
4.
Now your IBPS CRP RRBS IX Officer Scale I Result 2021 will be displayed.
5.
Download and Save your Result.
6.
Take Print out for Future Reference.
IBPS CRP RRBS IX Officer Scale I Mains
Result 2021: Click Here
Merit List for IBPS CRP RRBS IX Officer Scale I:
The
IBPS CRP RRBS IX Recruitment 2021 has released its notification. So, a huge
number of applicants had applied for this post. Officer Scale I Result 2021 is
provided only to aspirants attended the exams. Based on the performance in the
exams the candidates can view Result.