NRC
Recruitment 2021 - NRC invites applications for recruitment of 13 Young
Professional Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form
through Official Website www.nrcpomegranate.icar.gov.in. The last date for the
receipt of application along with enclosures is 18.01.2021. Interested
candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of
Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to
Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date,
Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
NRC
Recruitment 2021 13 Young Professional Posts:
Organization Name: National Research Centre on Pomegranate
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 13
Job Location: Solapur
Latest NRC Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NRC
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Young Professional - II |
01 |
|
2. |
Young Professional - II |
01 |
|
3. |
Young Professional - II |
01 |
|
4. |
Young Professional - II |
01 |
|
5. |
Young Professional - II |
01 |
|
6. |
Young Professional - II |
01 |
|
7. |
Young Professional-I |
01 |
|
8. |
Young Professional-I |
01 |
|
9. |
Young Professional-I |
01 |
|
10. |
Young Professional-I |
01 |
|
11. |
Young Professional-I |
01 |
|
12. |
Young Professional-I |
01 |
|
Total |
13 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for NRC Vacancy 2021:
Educational
Qualification:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
1. |
Young Professional - II |
Postgraduate in (IPR/Agriculture Science/Biotechnology) or Graduate
Degree holders in relevant IPR/Agricultural Sciences |
|
2. |
Young Professional - II |
Postgraduates in Agricultural Sciences or graduate degree holder in
Agriculture / Horticultural Science |
|
3. |
Young Professional - II |
Graduates with at least 60% marks in Computer Application / Information
Technology / Computer Science / Artificial Intelligence / Operating Systems /
Software Engineering / Computer Graphics with one-year experience in the
relevant field. |
|
4. |
Young Professional - II |
Postgraduate in Agriculture and allied Sciences, or Graduate in
Agricultural sciences / Engineering / Technology / Business Administration
from recognized university |
|
5. |
Young Professional - II |
Post Graduates in relevant subject Agriculture / Horticulture / Soil
Science / Chemistry / Biochemistry or any other relevant field or graduate
degree holders in relevant agricultural sciences / Engineering / Technology /
Business Administration / Areas of Humanities according to need |
|
6. |
Young Professional - II |
Postgraduate in Horticulture / Agriculture / Science / Technology or
Graduate Degree in Agricultural Sciences / Horticulture Science |
|
7. |
Young Professional-I |
Graduate in Agriculture / Science / Arts / Commerce / IPR or Diploma
holders in Agricultural Sciences |
|
8. |
Young Professional-I |
Graduate degree in Agriculture and allied Sciences, or Diploma holder
in Horticulture / Technology / Engineering from recognized university |
|
9. |
Young Professional-I |
Graduate Degree (B. Sc.) or Diploma Holder in Plant Pathology /
Agriculture Biotechnology / Life Sciences / Agricultural Sciences /
Horticulture / Agriculture / Any discipline |
|
10. |
Young Professional-I |
Graduate Degree (B.Sc.) / Diploma in Agriculture / Agricultural
Biotechnology / Plant Biotechnology / Life Sciences |
|
11. |
Young Professional-I |
Graduate Degree (B.Sc.) / Diploma in Agriculture / Agricultural
Biotechnology / Plant Biotechnology/Life Sciences |
|
12. |
Young Professional-I |
Graduate or Diploma holder in Agriculture / Horticulture / Zoology /
Nematology |
|
13. |
Young Professional-I |
Graduation in Horticulture / Agriculture / Science / Technology or
Diploma in Agriculture / Science / Horticulture |
Age Limit: Age limit for Young Professional Positions: 21 - 45 years, as on date of
interview (Age relaxation SC/ST/ OBC/PWD/Women and other exempted categories as
per GoI guidelines).
Salary Details:
Young Professional-I and Young Professional-II
will be initially hired for a period of one Year, extendable up to a maximum of
another two more years based on needs of the organization and performance of
the candidate on a monthly consolidated emoluments of Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees
Twenty Five Thousand only) for Young Professional-I and Rs. 35,000/- (Rupees
Thirty Five Thousand only) for Young Professional-II.
Selection Procedure for NRC:
Selection Procedure:
NRC may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Interview |
How to apply
for NRC Young Professional Post:
The duly filled-in application
form (as per the format enclosed) with photograph affixed on it and signed,
along with brief resume should be sent on email id: recruitment.nrcp@gmail.com
Important
Dates for NRC Young Professional Post:
|
Starting
Date for Submission of Application |
13.01.2021 |
|
Last date
for Submission of Application |
18.01.2021 |
NRC Young
Professional Official Notification & Application Link:
|
NRC Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
NRC Official
Notification & Application Form
PDF |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2021