CIRCOT
Recruitment 2021 - CIRCOT invites applications for
recruitment of 11 Young Professional Posts. The
applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.circot.res.in.
Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the
process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee,
How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer
thoroughly before applying.
CIRCOT
Recruitment 2021 11 Young Professional Posts:
Organization
Name: Central Institute for Research on Cotton Technology
Total No of Vacancies: 11
Job Location: Mumbai
(Maharastra)
Latest CIRCOT Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
The
engagement will be for one year, extendable for two more years (01 year at a
time) subject to requirement of the services of the Young Professional in the
organization and satisfactory performance of the candidate after evaluation by
Director ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai. Thus maximum duration of engagement of YP in the
ICAR is three years (1+1+1).
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
No. of Post |
|
1. |
Young Professional-I (YP-I) |
01 |
|
2. |
Young Professional-I (YP-I) |
01 |
|
3. |
Young Professional-I (YP-I) |
01 |
|
4. |
Young Professional-I (YP-I) |
03 |
|
5. |
Young Professional-I (YP-I) |
02 |
|
6. |
Young Professional-I (YP-I) (Finance & Accounts) |
01 |
|
7. |
Young Professional-I (YP-I) (Information Technology) |
01 |
|
8. |
Young Professional-I (YP-I) (Information Technology) |
01 |
|
Total |
11 |
|
Eligibility
Criteria for CIRCOT Vacancy 2021:
Educational
Qualification:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Qualification |
|
1. |
Young Professional-I (YP-I) |
Graduate in Chemistry/Agriculture or Diploma holders in relevant
Agricultural Sciences. |
|
2. |
Young Professional-I (YP-I) |
Graduate /Diploma holder in Civil Engineering |
|
3. |
Young Professional-I (YP-I) |
Graduate with at least, 60% marks in Computer Application/Information
Technology/ Computer science/artificial intelligence/ Operating System/
Software Engineering/computer Graphics |
|
4. |
Young Professional-I (YP-I) |
Graduate degree in Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology or Diploma in
Textile Technology/ Apparel and Fashion technology/ Pulp and paper
Technology. Desirable: a) Experience in laboratory work like testing,
operation of instruments etc. b) Working knowledge of computer/internet. |
|
5. |
Young Professional-I (YP-I) |
Graduate in Physics or Diploma in Textile Engineering / Mechanical
Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Technology from a recognized institute/
university. Desirable: a) Experience in textile testing. b) Experience in MS
OFFICE (Word, Excel, Power point). |
|
6. |
Young Professional-I (YP-I) (Finance & Accounts) |
B.Com with Minimum 60% Marks from a recognized University/College with
minimum 1 year of experience in the field of finance & Accounts.
Desirable: a) Knowledge of Final Accounts, b) Knowledge of IT applications
and computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Tally, et |
|
7. |
Young Professional-I (YP-I) (Information Technology) |
Graduate with at least 60% marks in Computer Application/Information
Technology/ Computer Science |
|
8. |
Young Professional-I (YP-I) (Information Technology) |
Graduate in Computer Science/Computer Applications Desirable: Knowledge
& Experience in Following: 1) ERP-MIS/FMS 2) Tender E-procurement through
NIC CPP Portal 3) Purchase through GEM Portal 4) Public Financial Management
System (PFMS) 5) ICAR-HYPM/PMS 6) RTI Online 7) Aadhar Based attendance
system. 8) E- office |
Age Limit: 21 to 45 years with
relaxation as per rules for reserved candidates
Salary Details:
|
SI No |
Name of Post |
Pay scale |
|
1. |
Young Professional |
Rs. 25000/- Per
Month |
Selection Procedure for CIRCOT:
Selection Procedure:
CIRCOT may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
|
1. |
Interview |
How to apply
for CIRCOT Young Professional Post:
Interested candidates may appear for the Interview, alongwith
typed application for the position applied for, addressed to the Director,
ICAR-CIRCOT, Mumbai and detailed bio-data affixed with recent passport size
photograph of the candidate and self-attested photocopies of certificates in
support of age, qualifications, experience, testimonials and other credentials.
|
Walk in Venue: |
ICAR-CIRCOT,
Adenwala Road, Near Five Gardens, Matunga, Mumbai 400 019. |
Important Dates
to Remember:
|
Date of Walk
in Interview |
15th January, 2021 Reporting time : 09:30 am to 11:30 am Interview time : 10:00am to 05:00 pm |
CIRCOT Young
Professional Official Notification & Application Link:
|
CIRCOT Official Website
Career Page |
|
|
CIRCOT Official
Notification PDF |
Related Post:-
Ø Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest 10th, 12th Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Diploma Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest B.E/B.Tech Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Graduate Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Central Govt Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Police &Defence Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Power Corporation Jobs 2021
Ø Latest Indian Post
Office Jobs 2021